You can fund your Bet9ja account with many different methods, and one of them is Quickteller. This is a consumer services platform that can be used for bill payments and cash transfers. When making deposits with Quickteller, you will have to pay a fee of 100 NGN. In addition, you will need to pay 1.25% of the amount being transferred, and this charge will be capped at 50 NGN.
Fund Your Bet9ja Account with the Quickteller Website
- Go to the official Quickteller website and choose Bet9ja from the drop-down menu
- Add the Bet9ja user ID, which you will see at the top of your Bet9ja account
- Enter your email address, phone number, and the amount you want to deposit
- The Quickteller system will then pick your information from the bank end system
- Review the payment details and click on ‘Pay’
- Fund Your Bet9ja Account with Quickteller ATM
Find a Quickteller-enabled ATM and insert your card
- Enter your PIN and go to ‘Quickteller’
- Choose your account type and click the ‘Merchant’ option
- Add the merchant code for Bet9ja, which is 04226901
- Add your Bet9ja user ID
- Finally, you should fill in the amount you want to deposit and enter your phone number
How can I see my Bet9ja user ID?
To see the Bet9ja user ID, you will have to log into your account, and it will be listed on the top right corner of the site.
Are there any fees for deposits made with Quickteller?
Yes, you will have to pay a fee of 100 NGN and an additional 1.25% of the amount you intend to deposit. The 1.25% fee is capped at 50 NGN.
Which other payment methods can I use at Bet9ja?
You can make deposits at Bet9ja using recharge cards, USSD codes, as well as bank transfer. For withdrawals, you will have to use bank transfer.