When you sign in to your Betwinner account, you will notice a number of links at the top of the website. These include the sports betting and live betting links. You can click the tab that you want to explore and follow these steps to place a bet:
- Start by clicking on a sport on the left side of the website.
- This will expose some sub-categories, which you can through.
- After choosing a match, you can scroll through the available betting markets.
- These markets will be placed in different categories to make them easier to scan.
- You can then click a specific market, and it will appear on the bet slip to the right of the screen.
- If you want to place accumulator bets, you should click more betting markets. At this point, the bookie will automatically switch from single to accumulator bets.
- You can then expand the section labelled ‘Place a Bet’ on the bet slip, and this will allow you to add your bet amount.
Finally, you can click on the ‘Place a Bet’ button, and the wager will be active. You should note that you cannot cancel your wager at this point.
Instead of clicking the ‘Place a Bet’ option, you can also choose to click the ‘Autobet’ button. With this option, you will have to set your desired odds and the bet amount.
The bet will become active when the odds rise to your desired level. With the Autobet option, you will also have to indicate whether the option should be maintained when the match starts. In other words, you should decide whether you will be willing to place an in-play wager.