BoyleSports is relatively new to the golf betting landscape but is constantly stepping up its game. While Boyle Sports does a great job of holding its own among some top players, it falls short in one or two aspects of its golf betting offering. We’ve listed some of the pros and cons of using BoyleSports for your golf betting activity.
Pros and Cons of Betting on Golf at BoyleSports
- It offers a large number of each-way bets, on par with other significant sportsbooks.
- BoyleSports supports betting for all the major golf tournaments and a significant number of European Tour events, PGA tournaments and others hosted worldwide.
- You have all the main betting markets at your fingertips, including Outright, Group Betting and First Round Leader, as well as some more niche markets like Players to Have A Hole-in-one.
- Some payment options don’t qualify for the bonuses.
- Online bettors can join the BoyleSports loyalty programme and accumulate points through online wagering but must register in person at a retail outlet.
- BoyleSports doesn’t accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method.
Boylesports Welcome Offer & Boylesports Sign-Up Offer and Bonus
BoyleSports has an enticing welcome offer (including golf) for new users from the UK who are willing to sign up and play on the platform. To trigger it, you have to deposit and stake 10 GBP on odds of at least ½. The bookmaker will then reward you with a freebie of £5. If you continue playing on the website, the bookie will reward you with the same bonus for every three qualifying stakes (10 GBP on odds ½) you place.
On the other hand, there’s an exciting offer for the customers from the Republic of Ireland, as well. When you register for the first time at BoyleSports, you stand in line for the sign-up bonus of €30 in free bets for the sportsbook and €10 bonus funds for the casino.
To qualify for the BoyleSports bonus, place a bet of at least €10 on any sport within 30 days of signing up. The minimum odds requirement for this initial bet is 2.0. Once your bet is settled, BoyleSports credits your account with the free bets for the sportsbook. These bets must be used within seven days after appearing in your account, and you can wager on any sport at BoyleSports, including golf.
You can claim your casino bonus funds within 14 days of your first wager, after which it’s no longer available. If you choose to claim it, you must use the full amount within three days of acceptance. Your wagering requirement for the bonus funds is 5x the amount, and the maximum amount of winnings you can withdraw is €50.
Some payment methods don’t qualify for this bonus. You can find all the relevant bonus information, including any exclusions, in the terms and conditions.
It’s common for sportsbooks and casino operators to impose wagering requirements on bonuses, promotions and, in casinos, even standard play. You can usually find these wagering requirements in the general terms and conditions or those for the bonus.
The wagering requirements for casino bonuses refer to the number of times you must play through a bonus amount before withdrawing any winnings it generates.In sports betting, there’s no bonus playthrough requirement, but there are other conditions to meet. These are some of the wagering requirements at BoyleSports sportsbook.
- There’s a minimum deposit amount needed to qualify for the welcome bonus.
- Your qualifying bet for the welcome bonus must be on an event with minimum odds of Evens (1/2).
- Bonus funds and free bets have a limited validity.
- Some free bets or bonus funds are limited to selected sports and/bet types.
Several other limitations may apply to bonuses and promotions. Provided you’re aware of these when you accept an offer, they shouldn’t throw up too many obstacles to your betting.
Golf bettors can also benefit from the All Sports Acca Insurance promo. Place a €5 Acca with at least five legs. If one leg loses, BoyleSports awards you a free bet of up to €20, provided your minimum odds per leg are 1.5.
In addition to the welcome offer, there are several other promotions that you can take advantage of at BoyleSports. While some of these are specific to sports like horse racing, greyhound racing and football, there are others that bettors of any sports, including golf, can enjoy.
The All Sport Acca Loyalty promotion is only for the UK and Irish residents who have signed up to the BoyleXtra rewards programme and are online users of the sportsbook. In this promotion, you receive a free €5 bet once you’ve settled five qualifying accumulators. Your accumulators can comprise any sports and any markets but must have at least five legs and combined odds of 4.0 or more.
BoyleSports maintains a competitive edge in golf betting with two golf-specific promotions. For the British Masters, it’s paying seven places instead of five, and for the AT&T Byron Nelson tournament, it’s paying ten places and not seven. These promos apply to each-way bets on the outright market only, and you must place bets before the tournament.
At any stage, you may find new promos relevant to a particular tournament. At BoyleSports, golf betting on the Masters may bring about price boosts on players. These higher odds make price boost betting potentially more lucrative for you.
Terms and conditions apply to all bonuses, as to make the general BoyleSports golf betting rules.
Golf Odds at BoyleSports
If you’re serious about your golf wagering, it’s likely that you shop around for the best odds before you place your bets. Perhaps BoyleSports is one of the sportsbooks you’ve considered or even used in the past. So how does its golf odds compare to other popular books?
We compared five different sportsbooks, looking specifically at the odds on some of the favourites for the AT&T Byron Nelson tournament. In general, we found that BoyleSports offered slightly lower odds than the other sportsbooks did. As any bettor knows, odds fluctuate, and what may be low at BoyleSports today might not be so tomorrow.
It’s certainly worth doing your homework when selecting the sportsbook for your golf wagering. Additionally, special promos like price boosts make wagering on golf at BoyleSports a competitive option.
Tips For Betting on Golf
If you’re new to betting on golf, here are some tips to get you in the game.
- An outright bet is the most straightforward bet you can make. You simply bet on who you think will ultimately win the tournament.
- Bet on more than one player, but not more than three or four. This method gives you a better chance of winning, provided you’ve selected your picks carefully.
- Do some homework or research before you place your bets. Consider things like how players have performed leading up to the tournament and how they play on that particular course.
- Place some smaller, more fun prop bets like “Will there be a hole in one in the first round?” or “Will there be an eagle on the fourth hole?”.
- Play responsibly, and don’t wager more than you can afford.
Live Golf Betting
Live betting is a large part of a sportsbook’s appeal, and BoyleSports hasn’t missed the boat on this feature. Although you may not be able to bet on the wide range of golf tournaments, BoyleSports live golf betting is available for all the majors and many of the PGA events.
Although in-play betting adds excitement, you are limited as to what betting markets are available. Currently, in-play betting on golf only allows for outright bets, but with the lead regularly changing throughout a tournament, this won’t detract from your enjoyment.
What is the Golf welcome offer at BoyleSports?
When you register and wager at least €10 online at BoyleSports for the first time, you receive €30 in free bets (including Golf) and a casino bonus of €10.
Can I bet on The Open at BoyleSports?
BoyleSports lists the Open, all the other Majors and the PGA events under its golf profile.
Is live betting available for golf?
Yes, BoyleSports offers live betting on the Majors and other selected golf tournaments.
BoyleSports covers a wide range of golf events from all parts of the world and has a substantial variety of betting markets with odds that will please even the most competitive bettor. Golf is a relatively new addition to the BoyleSports family, but it’s clear that the operator has big plans to grow this into a top-class offering. We can recommend it!