To keep its punters at the winning mode all the time, Boylesports offers them a chance to win significant amounts of cash by participating in the 49s Lotto. The 49s Lotto is a game that involves placing bets on up to 5 tickets out of the 6 picked from a pool of 49 to win vast sums of money from the bookmaker lottery. At times, customers have the chance of picking from a pool of 7 balls when the bonus ball is included.
How to bet on Boylesports 49 Lotto
- Log in to your account and enter the Lotto section.
- You can choose from 15 lotto draws around the world. Lotto 49’s is one of the most popular ones.
- Click the green ‘Play Now’ button and select your numbers.
- You can use the ‘Quick pick’ option for 3, 4 or 5 numbers.
- Also, you have the chance to place a straight bet or a multiple wager.
- Marke the preferred draw and enter the desired stake amount.
- Click ‘Add to betslip’ and place your bet.
How Are the Boylesports 49s Lotto Winners Determined?
To determine the winners, the 49s Lotto draw takes place twice a day all through the week. The first draw occurs at lunchtime (12:49BST) and the second at teatime (16:49BST).
Before the draws, punters can place their bets up to 15 seconds before the clock ticks towards the scheduled time for the draw. If a punter places a bet after the scheduled time for the draw, the entry is considered for the next 49s Lotto draw.
To enjoy the frenzy of playing the lotto and winning, specific rules should be observed. Additionally, there are extra ones set by the Boylesports Lotto, and these govern all situations not covered in the lottery-specific rules.
Must I be a registered punter to play Boylesports 49s Lotto?
Yes, you must be a registered punter at Boylesports to participate in this lotto.
Will I be allowed to use a bonus when placing a bet on the Lotto?
Yes, you will be allowed to use different available bonuses and offers when playing Lotto.
Can my lotto entry be considered for the teatime draw if I place it at 5 seconds before the actual draw time?
No, your draw will not be considered if you place it 5 seconds before the actual time of the draw.