Sometimes, gambling can exceed you and land you in trouble. Besides, you might be self-conscious enough to identify an abnormal trend in your betting escapades. In any of the above cases, you will need to delete your Boylesports account to curb a pending addiction.
How to Delete my BoyleSports Account?
Unfortunately, Boylesports doesn’t offer a specific account deletion solution the way it has time out and self-exclusion options. However, you could still have your account deleted through the below brief steps:
- Have your account login details ready for easy closure
- Contact the customer support through any of the below contact details.
- Phone contact: +0800 22 00 66 / Live chat: icon available / Email: [email protected]
- Make it clear to customer support that you want your account deleted for good.
- Give the account details for easy finding.
- Customer support will delete your account, and you will never retrieve it whatsoever.
Are there Alternatives to Deleting an Account for Good?
Yes, there are two alternatives to deleting your account for good. These include the following:
- Time out
It gives you the chance to stop gambling for between 24 hours and 5 weeks. This is majorly to help you reflect on your gambling experience at Boylesports bookmaker.
The self-exclusion option gives you more time off the bookmaker. You could exclude yourself for between 6 months and 5 years.
Can I recover a deleted Boylesports account?
You can’t recover your Boylesports account after deleting it.
Where do I access the delete button?
Unluckily, there is no specific delete button. Instead, you can only ask customer support to assist in deleting it.
How do I reach customer support?
You can reach customer support through live chat, email, or phone number indicated in this review.