BoyleSports is not only one of the oldest Ireland bookmakers but also the most prominent. It was established in 1989 and has since become one of Ireland’s most reputable bookmakers. It boasts over 268 retail betting stores scattered across Ireland and offers quality services across both its website and land-based sites.
Our full review of BoyleSports found that this operator always aims to offer the best, which includes the BoyleSports Affiliate Program.
Affiliates can receive a share of the revenue earned by the platform, making this a way to earn some extra money. We look at the details of this program and how you can become a part of it. This includes the restricted countries and creating a new affiliate account.
Commission and Payment Details about BoyleSports Affiliate Program
The first thing we consider is the BoyleSports Affiliate commission details and how the payment works. There is the BoyleSports Affiliate system and the Sub-Affiliate system. Below, we look at the differences between the two options and the payment details for commission.
Your website can quickly become a BoyleSports Affiliate if you fulfil all the requirements. The main reason your website might be rejected is if the bookmaker feels it contains topics that are detrimental to the brand or inappropriate.
Once you become an affiliate, you start earning commission based on how much the people you referred to the website deposit while playing. The commission you earn is relatively high, at 30%. However, there are instances the commission can go up to 45% depending on the products.
The Sub-Affiliate program provides another chance for you to earn additional commission. You can invite sub-affiliates to the website using a unique link with your affiliate ID. The sub-affiliate commission percentage is much lower at 5%, as it’s not the program’s central focus. You can earn an additional 5% commission on top of the 30% commission.
Payments are made monthly, with your payment for the month happening within 30 days after the end of that month. You can be paid through a bank transfer or receive the money in your BoyleSports betting account. You can receive this payment in GBP, EUR or USD, which you must choose when registering.
The minimum payment you can receive is €100; if you don’t reach that amount in a month, the amount will roll over to the next month until you reach €100. You must also have referred five new and active users in the last six months.
How to Create an Account in BoyleSports Affiliates
Registering is relatively straightforward. It’s important to note that the affiliate website is separate from the regular casino site. You can follow our step-by-step guide below to create your new account.
- Access the BoyleSports Affiliate website to create your account.
- Click on the top right corner green “Join” button.
- The section “Account Information” needs information on you and your company.
- Complete the “Marketing Information” section with your website details.
- Complete the “Payment Details” section with your preferred payment method, choosing between an online bank transfer or an operator account.
- Complete the “Login Details” section to create your profile username and password.
- Ensure you’ve read all the BoyleSports Affiliate Terms and Conditions, then tick the box.
- Click on the green “Submit” button at the bottom to create your affiliate account.
- Once your account is created, click on the “Upload Your Documents” tab in the website’s header.
- You must verify your identity before you can participate in the Affiliate program.
- You will need your Affiliate ID and identification documents for individuals or companies, like your incorporation certificate.
Licensed & Regulated Jurisdictions
BoyleSports is a licensed and regulated platform offering quality services and boasting a trusted reputation in the iGaming industry. The owner and operator of the site, BoyleSports Enterprise, holds a licence, number 39469, from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission for affiliates in the United Kingdom.
For affiliates outside of Great Britain, the company is licenced and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner under licence numbers RGL 083 & 084.
While the affiliate program is available to many countries, the following are restricted:
- Papua New Guinea
- North Korea
Why Sign Up?
The BoyleSports Affiliate Program is one of the ways this operator markets its platform while rewarding loyal patrons. However, that doesn’t always mean you should jump right into it. We look at the reasons you have for signing up with this program and any possible drawbacks.
Pros and Cons of BoyleSports Affiliates
Consider these pros and cons before deciding whether you want to sign up as an affiliate.
- There’s no bundling, as this program only supports one casino platform.
- BoyleSports uses NetRefer, which is top-tier tracking software.
- Affiliates can access a media centre to create customised marketing banners.
- Support is available 24/7 and offers effective assistance.
- You earn a BoyleSports Affiliate Commission between 30% and 35%.
- Payment methods are limited to online banking or operator accounts.
- Supported currencies are limited to EUR, USD and GBP.
- Payments are only made every 30 days, with no instant withdrawals.
How can I contact the BoyleSports Affiliate team for questions?
You can use the webmail form under their contact section, or you can email the affiliate’s support email.
Are there website limitations in my BoyleSports Affiliate account?
Yes, your website must not contain any content deemed inappropriate or detrimental to BoyleSports, but you can register multiple websites under your account.
Is there a minimum commission payment?
Yes, the minimum BoyleSports Affiliate commission that can be paid out is €100. If you don’t reach this amount in the month, it’ll carry over to the next month.
How will I get paid?
You can be paid via two methods: online bank transfer or into your BoyleSports Betting Account.
How often are payments made?
Payments are made every month within 30 days after the end of the month.