|Bonus type||Description||Bonus code|
|→ Campeonbet Welcome Bonus for Sports||100% up to €/£/$100|
|→ Campeonbet Casino New Account Offer||140% up to €/£/$1500|
|→ Sports Reload Promo||40% up to €/£/$100|
|→ ACCA Booster||Up to 30% extra winnings|
Where to enter the Campeonbet bonus code?
Bettors looking for a new gambling website will probably stumble upon Campeonbet at some point. This is one of the bookies where users can have an authentic betting experience. The brand has a fantastic design, loads of payment sections, and different promotions.
Speaking of the devil, the primary step you need to go through to activate any of the promos is to create an account. You can do that by following these steps:
- Go to this bookie’s website and press “Sign up”.
- The registration form requires you to provide different kinds of information. You can even enter a Campeonbet bonus code, but you don’t need it for any of the offers.
- Once your account is ready, check the deposit options and make your first transaction.
Up to €/£/$100 Campeonbet Welcome Bonus
New clients who create an account on this platform are eligible for this Campeonbet welcome bonus. After you sign up and make your first deposit (it should be at least €/£/$20), you will receive a 100% bonus. To put it another way, this bookie will provide you with twice the amount of money to play with. This is great because this website has thousands of sports events that you can punt on.
Let’s check out some of the things that you have to know if you want to put this offer to the test:
- You can’t use this bonus on anything else other than sports.
- New signees can’t combine this promo with any other offer.
- This welcome bonus and the deposit amount are subjected to a 7x rollover requirement. Each market you wager on should have minimum odds of 2.00 or greater. You have to complete this rule to withdraw the bonus amount and any winnings you accumulate while using it.
- Do not place System and Chain bets because they don’t count towards the playthrough requirements.
- You have 30 days to complete the wagering condition. During that time, you have to place at least 12 qualifying bets. Note that only bets on basketball, volleyball, football, and ice hockey count towards this requirement.
- Don’t use Skrill, ecoPayz, and Neteller because these e-wallets are not included in the promo.
- Finally, users from certain countries are not eligible to receive this bonus. The list includes Greece, Nigeria, Ukraine, Armenia, Latvia, Bulgaria, and so on.
Casino Welcome Bonus
Despite the fact that this bookie has an incredible sportsbook, some people visit it because they like the casino. Consequently, there is an incredible Campeonbet sign up bonus for new casino clients.
Most of you will find this promo interesting because it provides up to 1500 EUR/USD/GBP. To claim your 140% deposit offer, you need to add at least €/£/$30 into your account. Once you receive the bonus, you will discover that the casino has more than 5000 games, which means that every punter will find something unique.
- This bonus has to be wagered 50 times within 30 days. You can complete this condition only on Slots.
- You are not allowed to use this offer in conjunction with any other bonus (including the previous welcome promo).
- Once the bonus is active, your maximum bet per spin is limited to 5 EUR/USD/GBP.
Campeonbet Promotions for Registered Players
No matter where you are or what device you’re using, this betting site will provide you with one of the best gaming experiences. In addition to the welcome promos, there are also several intriguing offers for registered players. Here are some of the most exciting bonuses that you can use.
Sports Reload Bonus
If you like sports, there is a fantastic offer that could provide you with up to 100 EUR/USD/GBP without the need to use any Campeonbet promo code. To try out this promotion, you have to make a deposit of at least €/£/$10. However, do not use the three e-wallets we’ve mentioned above (Neteller, Skrill, and ecoPayz) because they are excluded from this promo.
Following your transaction, you will get a 40% bonus, which you can use on football, ice hockey, basketball, and volleyball. Here are a few other things you might want to know before you start punting:
- This reload promo is available on your first four deposits each month.
- The rollover requirement is 12x, and it applies to your deposit and bonus. Keep in mind that each event needs to have odds of at least 2.00.
- After you activate the bonus, you have seven days to complete the rollover requirements.
- Lastly, you can’t use this offer in conjunction with another reward.
The second promo that people can use without the need for a Campeonbet bonus code is called Multibet Booster. As its name implies, this thing could give you as much as 30% extra winnings as long as you predict multiple sports events.
Similar to other types of ACCA boosts, this one will give you a more substantial deposit if you wager on more selections. It is worth noting that this offer is valid only on certain sports. Furthermore, your bet should contain at least three or more events, where each one has odds of at least 1.6.
- You can place bets with cash and bonus funds. However, you are not allowed to use free bets.
- Feel free to go through the full T&C if you need more information.
The last offer that we’d like to share is exceptional. Besides the fact that you don’t need any Campeonbet bonus code, this promotion is aimed at every eSports fan. People who have some sort of experience in this industry know that games like Dota 2 and CS: GO will have a massive effect on the iGaming industry. That’s why some of the most prominent bookies, such as this one, have special offers.
If you like eSports, you can get a 50% deposit bonus of up to 100 EUR/USD/GBP. To claim your reward, choose a deposit alternative and add at least €/£/$10 to your account.
- You are allowed to use this offer once per week.
- Your deposit and bonus amounts should be wagered 12 times on odds of 2.00 or greater. This condition should be met within seven days of activating the offer.
- Don’t make a deposit with ecoPayz, Skrill, and Neteller.
Why choose Campeonbet promotions?
Regardless if you pick the Campeonbet welcome offer or any of the other promos, you will have access to a fantastic reward that you can use on the things you like. Even though some bonuses might not seem that impressive at first, they are way better than the things available on other bookies.
Besides user-friendly rollover requirements, you don’t have to make substantial deposits if you don’t want to. This is another advantage that makes this brand a lucrative betting destination.
- Every Campeonbet offer is fantastic.
- The rollover requirements are not as high as the ones available on other bookies.
- There are several sports promotions for registered clients.
- Some bonuses can’t be used by people who live in certain countries.
- In some cases, you have to avoid using some of the most popular e-wallets.
Can I get a Campeonbet No Deposit Bonus?
There are only a few betting websites that allow their clients to claim a bonus for free. Even though we hoped that this is one of them, it turns out you won’t find any free offer, even if you have Campeonbet no deposit bonus codes.
Everyone who has an account will notice that every reward requires a deposit or a bet. If you want to check each promo’s specific requirements, please read the full T&C.
Campeonbet is a betting brand that will continue to improve its services in the future. Therefore, we think the bookie will eventually allow its clientele to use something for free. If you want to know the latest information about this bookie’s promotions, add Efirbet to your bookmarks.
Mobile bonus – Is It Available?
Although this is one of the few betting operators that has put a lot of effort so that its mobile customers can have an amazing gambling experience, there isn’t a mobile-exclusive offer. In other words, you won’t have access to any exclusive reward, even if you use a Campeonbet bonus code.
People who want to punt on the go can use the bookie’s mobile website. It uses the latest HTML software, which is why bettors can play casino games and wager on sports. What’s even more impressive is that mobile customers can avail themselves of every desktop offer.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Every online bookie that doesn’t have a no deposit bonus usually offers a pretty good selection of payment alternatives. Needless to say, Campeonbet also falls into this category. This is a bookie where you can use almost every popular e-wallet. It also has other deposit and withdrawal alternatives, such as credit/ debit cards.
Before choosing your preferred option, don’t forget that you should avoid using some of the e-wallets because they don’t work with certain promos.
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit|
|Jeton Wallet||€25||€25 000||Instant|
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
Do I need a Campeonbet bonus code?
At the time of writing this article, you don’t need to use any Campeonbet promo code for any offer. Nevertheless, you can use a bonus code during the registration process, which means that some proposals in the future might require a unique code.
Can I get a Free Bet from Campeonbet?
There might be some Campeonbet freebet offers, so make sure you check the promo section for more information. Don’t forget that this brand might provide its clients with additional offers in the future, including free bets.
Can I combine the two welcome promos?
Even though both offers are great, new signees have to choose only one. The option you go for should be based on whether you want to punt on sports or play casino games.
How many events do I have to bet on to take advantage of the ACCA boost?
This is undoubtedly one of the most interesting promotions you will find on this online bookie. If you wish to put it to the test, you need to bet on at least three events. Of course, there are a few other conditions, so make sure you check them out.
Can I get free spins from any of the sports bonuses?
Although this bookie has a few amazing sports betting promotions, they won’t provide you with free spins. To check the different casino offers, open this operator’s website and visit the promo section.
Which are the payment options that I should avoid using if I want to try out some of the bonuses?
This online bookie won’t provide you with some of the bonuses if you make a deposit with Neteller, Skrill, and ecoPayz. Despite being one of the most popular e-wallets, you have to use another payment alternative if you want to claim certain offers.
Do I need to use a unique mobile browser to use any of the sports-betting bonuses on the go?
Campeonbet allows its mobile clients to use every browser that’s available.
Final Verdict & Bonus Rating
Since Campeonbet is one of the biggest names in the sports betting industry, we weren’t surprised by the fact that it has tons of excellent promotions. In addition to the welcome offers, this brand has multiple rewards for its existing clients, some of which are not common on other betting platforms.
Despite the many positives, this bookie has a few downsides. The most obvious ones are the lack of mobile-exclusive offers and a promo that can be used for free.