Ever since the very famous release of The Little Mermaid, a sudden interest and love for oceanic animation has sparked. With the bright colours, dancing and singing sea creatures, treasure hunts, and humour, it’s no shock that open arms received Mermaid’s Diamond.
Mermaid’s Diamond is Play’n GO’s first hexagonal video slot game filled with themes centred around treasures and sea collectables. With its astounding pay line structure of 720 pay lines, it’s no wonder players can’t help but feel locked to the screen. This game gives hope to any player on being able to score big.
Graphics, Sounds, and UX
Mermaid’s Diamond online casino has a theme around mermaids, treasure, jewels, and sea creatures. The game houses five reels centred around the maritime goddess. When it comes down to the 3D graphics, interactive nature, and an incredible visual and audible experience, this game is both capturing and fascinating.
How to Play Mermaid’s Diamond
In 5 easy steps, here’s how to play Mermaid’s Diamond:
- Confirm that you are of legal age to participate in such online casino games. The appropriate age is over the age of 18.
- The game’s homepage will introduce you to some great highlighting points about the game, such as the free spins, trident wilds, and divine intervention. Click “Continue” to proceed.
- You’ll immediately notice the game’s various jewels, shells, and sea creatures. Be sure you’re aware of the game’s bonus features and jackpot strategies.
- Press the spin button to begin playing.
- As the game progresses, it’ll introduce you to the various bonus features that will add to your balance points.
Special Symbols and Bonus Rounds
The bonus symbols of the game centre around the ocean and aquatic life. Your special symbols are the red ruby, green emerald, white diamond, and blue sea topaz. The mermaid is the wild symbol, and the treasure chest is the scatter symbol.
A bonus feature to look out for is the free spins which range from 10 to 25 free spins. You can also get awarded an extra wild symbol which is a plus for any player.
Mermaid’s Diamond Volatility
Mermaid’s Diamond RTP scores 96% with a rated medium variance. With that said, the game can be advantageous because of the number of paylines that the game has. 720 paylines give a massive opportunity for players to find the experience quite rewarding.
Strategies for Mermaid’s Diamond
Mermaid’s Diamond strategies are pretty simple since the game doesn’t have much to it. These are, however, definite pointers to take advantage of.
- Game bets can be adjusted when playing for real money
- Look out for the mermaid, as she is the wild symbol of the game
- Land five treasure chests to get yourself rewarded with the free spins feature
- Gun in for the bonus games as it is possible to win a maximum jackpot of up to 5,000-times your bet
- Free spins allow you to collect diamond symbols which are the highest paying symbols of this game
- Three, four, or five wilds get you an added three, four, or five free spins
- Get special trident wilds by collecting five diamond symbols during free spins
Mermaid’s Diamond Mobile Version
It’s no secret that online casino games have now gone mobile for those who like their fun on the go.
Mermaid’s diamond on mobile and desktop devices is accessible. The extensive detail of the game means that it could compromise the speed for mobile device users. Therefore, the game creators decided to have a slight difference between the online and mobile slot versions. You may notice less detail in the mobile version, but the quality and experience remain the same.
The game has a game resolution of 16:9. Players have the option of using various browsers such as Chrome and Firefox. It also supports Windows, Apple software, and Android, making Mermaid’s Diamond for Android and iOS.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where to play Mermaid’s Diamond with real money?
Players have the option of choosing between Mermaid’s Diamond free play and playing with real money. Some sites offer both options, but players can find the game on Betenemy.
How much can I win from Mermaid’s Diamond?
Players can win maximum winnings of up to 500,000 points and take winnings of up to 5,000 times your total bet.
How much is the minimum stake?
Mermaid’s diamond has a minimum coin size stake of 0.20.
Will I lose my money in the Mermaid’s Diamond demo version?
Demo versions are for practice and therefore come with practice points added to the account balance. Once the player moves to play Mermaid’s Diamond for free, they can capitalize on the bonus features and then proceed to play for real money to avoid losing money because of a lack of adequate experience.
Does the game offer autoplay?
Yes, it does.
Does the game offer bonus rounds?
Unfortunately, it does not offer bonus rounds, but the free spins and wild symbols make the experience worthwhile.
Does the game come in different languages?
Yes, it does but only to a selected number. You can visit the Play ‘n Go website for the list.
Does the game come in a free version?
Yes, there is a Mermaid’s Diamond slot online free version available.