Flashy, funky, and fun — these are the party themes associated with Play’ n Go’s classic Spin Party slot machine video game.
The game is a 5-reel slot machine that houses 10 pay lines. You can be sure to pick up plenty of rewards due to the variety of paylines and coins. Because the entry fees are pretty affordable at a fee of 0.1 cents per spin, this game allows all levels of players to have their fair share of big winnings.
Graphics, Sounds, and UX
It’s all dance, music, and good times here. The soundtracks are centred around your disco vibes. The game is also quite bright, with a heavy purple disco background, highlighting disco energy throughout. Enjoy stunning and entertaining dancers in the background that blow your mind with their moves and their ability to expand. Whenever Spin Party online casino shows up, players expect to have an absolute club experience.
How to play Spin Party
- Confirm that you are over age 18.
- Learn about the game’s bonus features on the home page, then click “Continue.”
- To begin playing, click “Spin.”
Special Symbols and Bonus Rounds
The bonus symbols are the dancing girls. Also, in this game, every little treat counts – the bells, bars, cherries, lemons, and the number 7 – they all count toward rewards.
Spin Party Volatility
Spin Party volatility reviews vary because some reviewers have based the volatility rate on the maximum bonus, which is 500 times your wager. That’s pretty decent when comparing it to other online games under the Play’ n Go umbrella. Therefore, reviewers go about rating the game as a low to medium variance, while Play’ n Go rates the game as a high variance game with a Spin Party RTP of 96.50%.
Strategies for Spin Party
To increase your chances of good rewards, check out the following strategies:
- Keep an eye on the dancers because they will award you with a free re-spin for scoring them.
- Getting two or more wild symbols means you can take advantage of at least five-win spins.
- Every wild symbol that shows up during a win spin remains stagnant or “sticky” for the next win spin.
- To boost your chances of winning, each wild symbol can remain stagnant, or “sticky” for up to 3 win spins in a new wild symbol appearing.
- The flashing numbers and letters pay up to 150 coins.
- Fruity treats offer various rewards, but you should target the lemon, which pays out 375 coins.
- Bells pay 500 coins, bars pay 750 coins, and the number 7 pays up to 1,500 coins.
Spin Party mobile version
Players familiar with Play’ n Go’s online casino games are aware of the impressive feature in mobile versions of their games. The game does have a Spin Party on the mobile version, great for those who enjoy their playing on the road.
The game comes with a resolution of 16:9 and accommodates various browsers and operating systems in different languages.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where can I play Spin Party with real money?
There are many credible real-money casinos on the Efirbet site that you can use to play Spin Party.
How much can I win from Spin Party?
Players can win a maximum of 500 times your stake, along with jackpots of up to 250,000 coins.
How much is the minimum stake?
There is a minimum bet of 0.1 coins per spin, but minimum deposits vary based on the online casino.
Will I lose money in the Spin Party demo version?
You can expect to have losses during games during demo versions, choosing to play Spin Party for free or playing for real money. However, the demo version does not require any money to play.
Can I find the game on autoplay?
Yes, Spin Party does offer an autoplay feature.
Are there any bonus rounds?
Unfortunately, Spin Party does not offer bonus rounds or free spins. The game offers wild spins, re-spins, wild symbols, and win spins.
Does the game have a demo or free version?
The game does have a Spin Party slot online free demo version. Unfortunately, Spin Party free play is not available.