Leo Vegas is a popular online betting site, especially among mobile gamblers. Before joining the gambling site, you should find out how fast it processes withdrawals. In this guide, we will cover the Leo Vegas withdrawal time.
How to withdraw winnings from LeoVegas?
- Log in to your LeoVegas account and navigate to the profile menu.
- Look for the cashier section and enter it.
- You will there see the withdrawable balance.
- Select the withdrawal tap and choose a preferred method.
- The withdrawal options vary according to the country you are playing from.
- Enter the desired amount and confirm the transaction.
Keep in mind that only verified players can withdraw their money.
How Long Do Leo Vegas Withdrawals Take?
On this betting site, withdrawals are processed within 24 hours. However, occasionally, the site may have to deal with a large number of withdrawal requests. In such cases, you may need to wait up to five business days for the site to process with payment.
It is worth noting that the licensing body of the site requires it to complete withdrawals within five working days. While the transactions have to be completed within this period, you should remember that your payment processor will need some time to verify the transaction. Therefore, the funds will take a little extra time to arrive in your account. Here is a breakdown of the average withdrawal times for different banking options:
You have to verify your account before asking for withdrawals. It is advisable to submit your verification documents long before you need to withdraw funds as the verification process will take some days. Here are the verification documents you need to send to Leo Vegas:
- Identification documents such as your national ID or passport.
- Documents to prove your identity such as recent bank statements.
- Proof of source of income.
- You should make sure that none of these documents is expired or invalid.
How long does Leo Vegas take to process withdrawals?
Leo Vegas usually processes withdrawals within 24 hours, but whenever there are lots of withdrawal requests, the transactions can be a little slower. However, withdrawals will always be processed within five days.
Which withdrawal methods can I use at Leo Vegas?
Leo Vegas supports a wide range of withdrawal methods, and these include Skrill, Neteller, bank transfer, and bank cards.
Which is the fastest withdrawal method at Leo Vegas?
E-wallets are the fastest withdrawals methods as they will process the transactions within 24 hours. You should note that the casino will have to first verify the payment before the e-wallet can start processing it.