|Bonus type||Description||Bonus code|
|→ PowerPlay Sports Welcome Bonus||up to $100||Reveal code|
|→ PowerPlay Casino Welcome Bonus||100% up to $200||Reveal code|
|→ Casino VIP Offer||10% up to 500USD||Reveal code|
|→ Super Substitution Bonus||50% more winnings||Reveal code|
|→ Injury Time Offer||up to $20||Reveal code|How to use the bonus code? (steps)
- First, you have to choose your bonus from the table above and reveal its promo code.
- Then, open the bookmaker’s website and click on the “Join Now” button to start the registration process.
- Among the fields, you will notice the one called “Coupon Code”. There you can enter your promo code, but even if you do not have one you can get a bonus. Just complete the registration and create your account.
- Then you will be able to make deposits into your new profile.
- When you make your first deposit on the website, you can avail of the selected promotion.
Welcome Offer – Up to $100 Free Bet
PowerPlay offers new players a chance to break into the platform by giving a free bet so that they can have a great start. This free bet is worth $100 and is given for simply signing up and placing a wager on whatever betting market they want. The $100 is given in two increments of $50, so your first two bets are technically safe because this free bet will cover you if you happen to lose. Here are the terms and conditions of this bet:
- This is a free bet offered to new players when they make their first two bets.
- Players must make a bet on any sports market worth at least $5 to qualify for the bet.
- The maximum amount that you can get per bet is $50. Since you get two free bets, you get $50 worth of free bets two times.
- To have a qualifying bet, you must bet on an event with odds of 3.0 or more.
- You can’t bet on both sides of a game to avail from the promo.
- You can get your free bet up to 36 hours after the settlement of the bets, and you can use the bet on sports.
- This bonus cannot be used in conjunction with the other bonuses.
Casino Welcome Bonus – 100% Up to $200
If you’re not really into sports betting, then that’s absolutely not a problem because you can go straight to the casino and avail of the casino bonus instead. The casino offers a bonus of 100% up to $200 just for signing up. For instance, if you deposited $100, then you’ll get $100 back as a casino bonus. This keeps you pretty safe just in the event half of your games don’t go the way you planned. Just remember to keep in mind the certain terms and conditions that this bonus has:
- The bonus will be given right after you opt into the offer.
- You must make a minimum deposit of $10 to opt into the offer.
- The maximum amount of bonuses that you can get is $200.
- This offer is only available for new players once per account.
- You must wager the bonus amount 60x times before you can withdraw the sum.
- Your stake can’t exceed $200 otherwise your bet will be considered void.
- You have 30 days to fulfil the rollover requirements.
- The maximum winnings from this offer is $2000.
- This bonus can’t be used along with other bonuses.
VIP Deposit Bonus – 10% Up to $500
One of the cool things about PowerPlay is that if you can make an initial deposit of at least $500, then you can become a VIP. If you become a VIP upon registration already, then you can avail of this VIP deposit bonus wherein you can get 10% of your deposit amount to a max of $500. So if you deposit $500, which is the minimum amount, you can get a free $50. All you have to do is make your deposit of $500 or more then contact customer support to tell them you want to avail the VIP bonus. A VIP manager will direct you on what to do. Here are the terms and conditions that you have to take note of:
- The minimum deposit to make to avail of this promo is $500 while the maximum is $5,000.
- You can make multiple deposits to accumulate $500, but all deposits must be made on the same day to qualify.
- Players must play their bonus and deposit amount 20x each in order to withdraw from their accounts.
- You have to make sure to play the amount in 30 days. Otherwise, your bonus will expire.
- The promo cannot be used along with other promotions or bonus offers by PowerPlay.
Bonuses for Existing Customers
The welcome offers for new customers are lovely and can get the attention of the new players. However, we mustn’t forget about all the existing customers though. Just like welcome bonuses, there is also a wide variety of rewards for existing customers. Here are two really nice ones that you can avail of if you’ve already made an account and have started playing.
Super Substitution Bonus
The Super Substitution bonus allows you to get 50% worth of bonuses on a substitute that scores on goalscorer events. The rules are simple; just place a pre-match or live bet on anytime goalscorer markets. You may only bet on Premier League or Champions League Matches. If your selection is substituted onto the field and scores a goal, then your bet is a winner and you get a 50% bonus on top of your winnings. Maximum bet amount for that offer is $20.
Injury Time Bonus
Another pretty cool bonus would be the PowerPlay Injury Time bonus wherein you can get 50% worth of your bonus amount on any goalscorer markets if ever a goal of your selection is made after the 89 minutes and 59 seconds of the game. The rules are similar to the Super Substitution bonus wherein you place a pre-match live bet on a Premier League or Champions League match in a goalscorer event (first time, next or anytime goalscorer). The difference is that you’ll win if ever the goal is won after 90 minutes. The maximum bonus you can get from that offer is $20.
Mobile Bonus – Is It Available?
As of the moment, no available mobile bonus is offered on the mobile website. Right there, there are a few bonuses in total which were mentioned above. However, you may continuously monitor the promotions section to see if they have offered any new bonuses or in this case, a new mobile exclusive bonus for both new and existing mobile players.
Deposits and Withdrawals
The website itself has limited information when it comes to the payment methods, which is something they would definitely have to improve on being a new player in the market. However, they did list the main payment methods which are accepted. Again, the information on these is quite limited. Also, the number of payment methods are also pretty limited most likely because they are still pretty new. That said, they might add more in the future as they improve their services and their platform.
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Deposit Maximum||Time for Deposit|
|Direct Bank Transfer||€15||€2500||Instant|
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Visa||€10||€100,000 in a 7-day period||up to 3 days|
|MasterCard||€10||€100,000 in a 7-day period||up to 3 days|
|Maestro||€10||€100,000 in a 7-day period||up to 3 days|
|EcoPayz||€10||€100,000 in a 7-day period||2-5 days|
|Direct Bank Transfer||€10||€100,000 in a 7-day period||72 hours|
|Neteller||€10||€100,000 in a 7-day period||up to 24 hours|
|Skrill||€10||€100,000 in a 7-day period||up to 24 hours|
|Interac||€10||€100,000 in a 7-day period||up to 48 hours|
Got questions about PowerPlay’s bonuses? Read the information given below.
1. How long will it take before my free sports market bet will be issued or credited to my account?
The usual time it would take before the free bet is credited would be a max of 36 hours right after your bets have already been settled.
2. Are there any restrictions when it comes to the sports market or bet type when it comes to availing of the sports welcome bonus?
Both single bets and multiple bets can contribute to your wagering requirement. Also, there are absolutely no sports market restrictions when it comes to the bonus. This means that all events can contribute to the wagering requirements of the sports welcome bonus.
3. Are there any payment method restrictions for the sports welcome bonus?
There are also no noted payment method restrictions when it comes to availing the welcome bonus. This means that you can use any payment method in the list of available payment methods to avail of the bonus.
4. Can I make multiple bets on the same bet twice on different sides to avail of the two $50 free bet increments?
There is a rule in the conditions wherein you cannot back both sides of the same bet. PowerPlay considers this as an abuse of the bonus and may ban your account from availing the bonus or possibly from playing in the platform as a whole.
5. How can I activate my welcome casino bonus?
In order to activate your welcome casino bonus, you have to go to the Offers page on the website and Opt-In to the promo. From there, you just have to follow all the requirements of the casino bonus so that you can get it.
6. Do all of the games contribute to the rollover requirement of the welcome casino bonus?
Yes, all of the games can be used to contribute to the bonus requirements. However, not all of the games have the same percentage contribution. The slots contribute to 100% of the rollover contribution, scratch cards contribute 100%, roulette contributes 10%, blackjack contributes 10%, and poker is 5%. Both baccarat and progressive slots have 0 contributions to the welcome bonus.
7. Do free spins contribute to the rollover requirement for the casino bonus?
Yes, they may contribute to the rollover requirement with the exception of the games on Avalons, Sure Win, and Bridesmaids. PowerPlay won’t consider the free spins from those games to the wagering requirement.
8. Is there a need to avail of a bonus code in order to participate in the bonuses?
No, there is no need for any bonus code to avail of the bonuses. Just go to the offers page and follow the instructions given per bonus. From there, you’ll be able to opt into the offer and get your prizes.
PowerPlay is actually quite new in the industry which is why they’re not too known yet as compared to all the other bigger players out there.
Being launched in 2018, they’ve been making rounds in the online gambling markets worldwide by offering a wide variety of sports markets and casino games.
While they are quite new, they’re already quite generous with their welcome offers – especially their innovative VIP welcome offer wherein they make it easy for new players to enter the VIP program. They are operated under Deck Entertainment N.V. and is sublicensed by C.I.L.
If you have any concerns regarding your bonus, there are several ways that you can get in touch with any of the customer support team. There is an email address, a Whatsapp account, Facebook, and live chat feature. Take note that customer support is open 24/7 so you can contact them whenever you need to.
Bonus Rating and Verdict
As a whole, PowerPlay has some cool bonuses that are really great for both new and existing players. First off, the sports welcome bonus is excellent because it’s pretty generous and it’s not that hard to get. All you have to do is make a qualifying bet, and the free bet will save you just in case you lose. The qualifying process is not complicated at all. Of course, the welcome casino bet is also not too hard to get either. It only has a rollover requirement of 60x, and you can play pretty much all the games to cover it (you do have to take note of the percentage contributions though). The VIP welcome bonus takes the top spot here as it allows you to enter the VIP program right away. You’ll also get a free gift for signing up as a VIP. Furthermore, the requirements aren’t even that hard.
The main issue here would most likely be a variety of bonuses. While the two bonuses for existing customers are pretty cool and exciting, they’re just not as enticing the rewards for existing customers in other platforms. You can say they’re pretty bland. Because of this, it will be a bit hard to keep customers who love free stuff and gifts.
With that said though, they’re still new and still have a lot of potential for growth. For now, their bonuses can get a pretty good score.