The Olympics is one of the most reputable sports events that started in 1896. The competitions cover a broad spectrum of sports, with some of the main disciplines being archery, judo, and fencing. The event has become popular over the years bringing together elite teams from different countries. Throughout this read, you will find important Olympics information that will help you understand Olympics betting.
Most recommended Bookmakers for betting on Olympics
Below is a list of some of the top-rated and most recommended Olympics betting sites that you should consider.
Since the Olympics started, Betway has been offering its clients Olympics betting services. The bookie covers all the Olympics disciplines, including triathlon, boxing, and athletics. Betway also allows punters to access a wide range of Olympics betting markets. As a result, you are sure to never miss any Olympic event.
- Allows live Olympics betting on select disciplines.
- Offers exciting Olympics Outrights odds.
- Provides cash-out on select Olympics bets.
- Offers Olympics live statistics.
- Lacks suitable Olympics offers.
Whether you want to punt on football, archery, or badminton, LeoVegas should be your bookie of choice. The bookie covers plenty of betting marking, including rowing and volleyball, among other Olympics disciplines. What makes the sportsbook among the best sites for the Olympics is that it offers Olympics bonuses on top events. But then, you need to sign up to enjoy everything LeoVegas has to offer.
- Has stunning Olympics offers.
- Covers every Olympics discipline.
- Offers live streaming of select Olympics events.
- Allows in-play betting on select Olympic events.
- Lacks suitable Olympics live odds.
Despite the prevalence of Olympics betting sites, none can match Unibet Olympics betting services. The bookie has an incredible Olympics coverage. It is also home to the Olympics blast Outright odds. Altogether you will have an easy time accessing the Olympics events you wish to punt on.
- Offers multiple Olympics Outrights.
- Allows live streaming of select Olympics events.
- Has generous Olympics pre-math odds.
- Comes with extensive Olympics statistics.
- Lacks suitable Olympics bonuses.
1xBet is a bookie designed to accommodate new and continuing Olympics bettors. The site is licensed and uniquely designed. Furthermore, it covers multiple countries compared to most Olympics betting sites. If you are a constant traveller, 1xBet has a dedicated mobile version that you can use to punt on Olympics events on the go.
- Offers Olympics free bets on select events.
- Allows access to extensive Olympics statistics.
- Offers enhanced Olympics odds.
- Guarantees live Olympics results.
- Lacks Olympics live streaming option.
It is impossible to make a list of the best betting sites for the Olympics without including Bwin. The bookie specialises in Olympics betting. You should look forward to amazing Olympics betting services and features. For starters, Bwin offers a wide reportage of Olympics events. Additionally, the bookmaker refreshes the events regularly, making it the best sportsbook for different gamblers.
- Allows live Olympics betting.
- Offers generous pre-match odds.
- Provides price boosts on select matches.
- Offers cashout for select Olympics live bets.
- Has few Olympics betting offers.
Melbet is yet another Olympics betting site that guarantees user satisfaction. The bookie is only suitable for players who understand Olympics betting since it rarely offers Olympics betting tips. But then, it is the best option if you want to access primary and complex Olympics markets. That is whether you want to punt on disciplines such as diving, football, and golf.
- Covers all Olympics disciplines.
- Offers Olympics live statistics.
- Provides clients with Olympics live results.
- Offers clients Olympics bet builder feature.
- Lacks suitable Olympics live streaming option.
What to consider when choosing where to bet on the Olympics
Here are important aspects to consider when choosing the best bookie to punt on Olympics events.
- Olympics Discipline Coverage – A good bookie should cover most if not all Olympics disciplines. For instance, it should have golf, baseball, football, and tennis events.
- Odds for Betting on Olympics – Only consider a site with generous Olympics odds. Furthermore, the site should have the different Olympics odds formats.
- Useful features – Features like live streaming, cash-out, and bet builder are essential to observe when picking the best Olympics betting site.
- Mobile usability – Make sure the bookie is compatible with mobile interfaces so that you are not limited to where or when you can place Olympic bets.
- Live Streaming – Live streaming is an essential feature if you prefer live betting. The function allows you to watch Olympic events and gather crucial information.
Betting on the Summer Olympics
The summer Olympics comprises a long list of sports with different markets such as Money Line, Futures, Game Spread, and Props betting. Some of the main Summer Olympics games include:
Winter Olympics Betting
Winter Olympics betting refers to punting on specific winter sports, with some of the most common markets being Puck Line, Moneyline, Totals, Period Wagers, and Futures. The main Winter Olympics events include:
- Ski Jumping
- Figure Skating
- Alpine Skiing
- Figure Skating
Similar to other competitions, punters are served with numerous Olympics specials. Some of the main Olympics specials that you should keep in mind include:
- Great Britain Total Golds
The betting option requires you to predict how many Gold medals Great Britain will win during the Olympics.
- Great Britain Total Medals
Great Britain Total Medals is a special bet which requires you to predict the number of Silver, Gold, and Bronze medals Great Britain will win during the Olympics.
- Which country will win the most medals
The bet type entails determining the country that will win the most gold medals. Silver, Gold, and Bronze combined.
- Will a Certain Person attend the ceremony
This type of bet requires you to predict whether a select person will attend the ceremony. It can be a famous musician, politician, or Nobel Prize winner.
- A Country not to Win a single medal
As the name suggests, the bet type entails betting on the country that will not win a single medal at the Olympics.
- Certain Singer to perform on the ceremony
The Olympics ceremony usually entails performances from different artists. The bet type requires you to predict whether a particular singer will perform at the ceremony.
Bonuses for Betting on Olympics
Different bookies offer punters amazing offers to increase traffic to their site. Some of the top bonuses for betting on the Olympics include:
Free Bets – A free bet is a promotion that you can use to place bets and win actual money if you are lucky. With a free bet, you don’t need to spend your actual cash.
Bet Insurances – Since Olympics betting can be risky, some bookies offer their clients bet insurance so that they can protect a portion of their bet from a loss.
ACCA Boosters – ACCA booster is a bonus where your accumulator odds are enhanced to end up earning more in case of a profit.
Deposit Bonuses – A deposit bonus is any offer that requires you to fund your account to redeem. It may be a free bet or a welcome bonus.
No deposit bonus – An Olympics no deposit bonus is an offer that you can redeem without funding your account. It can be a free bet or a cash bonus.
Olympics Betting Tips
If you are a new Olympics bettor, here are important Olympics betting tips that will help you place likely bets.
- Compare the current Olympics markets.
- Pay attention to views from Olympics analysts and experts.
- Check the Olympics records book to find out which athlete has won more medals.
- Live stream the event, especially if you are placing live bets.
- Only gamble on the sport you understand.
How do you bet on the Olympics?
To bet on the Olympics, you need to choose a suitable site and select the Olympics event you wish to punt on. After that, pick a market, compare odds, wager, and place a bet.
What is the best betting site for the Olympics?
Ladbrokes is the best Olympics betting site. It offers punters Olympics live streams, covers multiple Olympics disciplines, and allows Olympics live betting. It is also among the few sites that offer punters the best Olympics statistics.
Is it legal to bet on the Olympics?
It is legal to gamble on Olympics matches and events. That is so long as you are using a registered bookmaker like 888sport.
Which bookmaker offers the best odds for the Olympics?
Unibet offers the best Olympics odds, whether you want suitable live, pre-match, or Outrights odds.
Olympics betting is among the popular services offered by top bookmakers like the ones described earlier. The competition covers disciplines with thousands of events. If you are new to Olympics betting, go through this piece in its entirety to learn more about the Olympics and start gambling like a pro.