What are bookmakers’ bonuses?
The bookmakers’ promo codes are given in the form of different alphanumeric combinations, providing different access and privileges to a particular promotion. These combinations are mainly used to stimulate specific actions in clients, and if a bookmaker offers such bonus codes, clients will undoubtedly choose exactly its services.
What bonuses can we get?
Different bookmakers stimulate their players in various and unique ways, but there are standard systems of promotions such as giving away bonuses for newly registered players (those who have not been clients of the bookmaker), and active players (clients who already have a registration in the bookmakers’ system and play); also there are specific bonus promotions for different sports categories.
What is the difference between bonus codes and other promotions?As mentioned above bonus codes are randomly generated combinations of letters and numbers that are entered in specific fields and allow you to participate in certain promo offers. The codes can be primarily entered into the registration forms when someone is creating an account. However, some promotions are paid in the form of cash, only if the consumer has fulfilled specific requirements set by the bookmaker.
The most attractive offers:
2. A certain amount that is added to the money you have deposited. Many bookmakers give up to 100% bonus on initial registration. For example, a deposit of £50 can be doubled, but again only when specific requirements are met. Other bookmakers, like Sportingbet, can make you happy with a bonus of 50%, or up to £100. Some may require you to make a certain number of rollovers with a fixed minimum odd. Where can you take advantage of these promotions:
- Detailed information about Sportingbet and up to £50 bonus or
- Learn how to get a starting bonus up to €200 from Efbet or
- Get a 100% bonus or up to £100 from the Bet365 website.
3. Getting a bonus for subsequent deposit. This type of bonuses is for players who often make cash deposits in their accounts. Such bonuses are often available when a certain championship or tournament is expected to begin. Which bookmaker gives reload bonuses? Once again, Efbet is one step ahead of its competitors because it offers a great ‘Reload’ bonus for subsequent deposits.
4. A certain bonus for a specific deposit. Some betting sites provide an opportunity for a certain fixed bonus, but only if you bet an actual amount that they have determined. Betfair, for instance, offers such a bonus. The bookmaker gives you a £30 bonus when betting in the Sports category and £20 in the Sports Exchange.
- Information about Betfair, and the steps for taking up a bonus in their site.
Advantages and disadvantages of using bonuses
Bonus promotions can be beneficial to players who bet actively and frequently deposit money. If you’re from the brave players who are not afraid to roll over bets whose odds are specified by the bookmaker, then you may take advantage of the promo bonuses that the bookmakers offer.
However, if you are a beginner who bets for the thrill and you are not ready to deposit a substantial amount of money and to comply with certain conditions set by the bookmakers, then it is not recommended for you to take advantage of the offers.
In which cases, however, it is okay to use bonus codes?
- If we wish to add to our betting amount;
- In cases when the particular bonus does not require a preliminary bet;
- When we intend to play for more than 10 matches;
- When there are signs for turnover and withdrawing of the bonus;
- When we feel that the conditions are acceptable enough.
In which cases it is better not to resort to bonus codes?
- When you are unwilling to roll over the bonus in order to withdraw it. In other words, you deposit your own money and withdraw them whenever you want;
- If you wish to bet on different odds, whenever you want;
- If there is a high initial deposit for your, which will allow you to take the bonus afterwards;
- When you plan to bet on a few matches (4-5);
- When the rollover conditions are almost unachievable.
Are there mobile devices sign-up bonuses?
Mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones are actively entering into people’s lives and they are now becoming a very convenient way for Internet access. Taking into account this trend, the larger and popular bookmakers have already developed applications and mobile versions of their sites, which give clients greater freedom to bet, wherever they are – in the tram, in the woods or in the mountains. They only require Internet access. You can find more information about betting via mobile devices and applications.
To encourage clients to bet more and more via their mobile devices, the bookmakers are offering special bonus systems for them.
- A 100% bonus for the first bet via a mobile device;
- A fixed bonus amount when the amount of the bet is also fixed.
- You bet a certain fixed amount in a concrete section and you get another larger amount in the form of free bets.
How to determine which promotion to take advantage of?
It’s a pretty common question among the beginners. Therefore, we decided to give you basic guidelines to help you decide on which promotion to take advantage of:
We think that every player deserves to take advantage of the various bonuses and to use them in his future bets. Different bookmakers have different offers which mean that the terms and conditions are strictly specific to each one of them. What is the most appropriate choice for each individual player is difficult to determine? The good news is that you can try to claim any bonus you think you deserve. Of course, keep in mind that each bookmaker has the right to cancel an offer. Be up-to-date with our reviews that are being updated regularly and are meant to provide comprehensive and accurate details. We remind you that you can always contact us if you are experiencing difficulties with the topic of the current material. We will be glad if we can be useful to you. To contact us please use our contact form or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.