Live streaming is one of the best features in online sportsbooks. If you want to sign up on a betting site that offers live streaming, you will have to consider factors such as the speed of the live streams and the football events. Also, you should note that reputable platforms offer free streaming services. Still, you may be required to deposit money so that you access the live streams. This isn’t used as a payment for the live streams as you can still use the money to place wagers. In this guide, you’ll learn more about live streaming betting sites.
Which Are the Top 5 Betting Sites for Football Live Streaming?
The top five sports betting sites for football live streaming are Bet365, Betway, Ladbrokes, Bwin, and 888Sport.
Bet365 is an industry leader, and it is often the first bookie to come up with new features. You can stream lots of football games at Bet365.
- It covers football matches from all parts of the world, including the top football leagues in Europe.
- You can stream the games on your smartphone and tablet.
- It can work with 3G internet connections and faster services.
- Although you need to have a funded Bet365 account to access the live streams, your money will not be deducted when you stream the matches.
- To use the live streaming service, you must have money in your Bet365 account.
If you live in the UK, Sweden, or Ireland, you can stream football games on Betway. The operator provides lots of fixtures and in-play betting markets.
- The live streaming service is free, although you’ll be required to have a positive balance.
- Since the delays in the streams last for only about a second, you will be able to place in-play wagers as you watch the games.
- The streams are very high in quality and do not feature choppy sounds.
- You can watch the matches on the mobile version of Betway, so you will be able to enjoy the games as you travel.
- Live streaming can only be used by players living in Sweden, Ireland, and the UK.
Football live streaming is one of the most popular features at 888Sport. The bookie offers a plethora of different football fixtures from around the world.
- In some cases, the live streams feature commentary.
- The streams are very high in quality.
- Since the delay is very short, you will be able to use the service for in-play betting.
- Whenever there are no football live streams, you will be able to watch sports like cricket, rugby, and snooker.
- You will only be able to stream matches on the website if you have wagered at least €1 in the past 24 hours.
Bwin has been around for a long time and has been able to tweak its live streaming service. Here’s why bwin stands out among its competitors:
- You can stream more than 1000 matches every month.
- You can expand the video screen size as you watch matches live.
- The lags in the live streams are very short.
- You can keep the streamed event in the foreground as you place wagers.
- Individuals from certain countries are restricted from using the live streaming service.
Ladbrokes is an extremely popular bookie in the UK, and it offers live streams on sports games, including football.
- The live streaming service is free.
- You won’t be required to have placed a bet within the past 24 hours in order to enjoy the live streams.
- The broadcast delay is minimal.
- You can access the service on smartphones.
- You must have a positive balance to stream the matches live.
How to Choose A Good Football Live Streaming Betting Site?
To get a good football live streaming bookie, you should consider its selection of football events, the time delays, the minimum account balance required, the on-screen odds, and the integrated and full-screen player.
- Selection of Football Events
The best live streaming betting sites offer a wide selection of football events. Some of the most important events you should look out for include the Premier League and the UEFA Champions League. Although European football leagues and games are more popular internationally, you should also try to find bookies that offer live streams of matches in other regions.
- Short Time Delay
Live streaming betting odds change whenever major events happen in the matches. This is why you need to always go for bookies that offer short time delays in their live streams. It is important to remember that there are no sportsbooks that offer real live streams as there are always short delays. Ideally, the delays should be under three seconds as this will give you enough time to place in-play bets.
- Minimum Account Balance
Although sportsbooks offer free live streaming services, they will still require you to deposit funds into your account before you watch the games. Before signing up on the platforms, you should check the minimum account balance required to watch football games.
- Integrated and Full-Screen Player
It is also essential to ensure that your selected bookie allows punters to expand the live streaming screen to cover the entire screen. This will enhance the streaming experience. Also, you should check whether the streaming quality is still good when the screen is expanded.
- On-Screen Odds
The best live streaming bookies will also offer on-screen odds. These will make it much easier for you to make in-play betting decisions as the matches go on.
How to Watch Football Live Streams at Reputable Bookmakers?
If you want to stream matches live, you have to open a betting account, deposit money into your account, choose the game you want to bet on, and then follow your wager.
When opening a betting account, you will typically need to add personal details such as your name, country of residence, and preferred betting currency. After filling in all your details, you will need to confirm that you’ve read and understood the rules of the bookie. At the same time, you will be asked to confirm that you are of legal gambling age, and this is usually 18 years old.
In order to access the live streaming features of online sportsbooks, you will need to deposit money into your account. You will need to check the terms of the bookie to see the minimum deposit you need to make. You should also check the deposit methods accepted on the site. Most bookies allow customers to make deposits using credit cards, bank transfers, and e-wallets.
The bookie you selected may have a wide range of football matches with live streams. In order to select a match, you will have to go to the in-play betting section. You will then be able to click the game you want to watch.
If you are planning on placing in-play wagers, you should follow the game keenly so that you know when to confirm your bets.
Live streaming is still quite rare in online bookies. This feature can be extremely important to punters who want to place in-play wagers. Also, it can simply be a good form of entertainment.
When choosing a live streaming betting site, make sure you check the selection of football events on the site. Also, ensure that the live streams have short time delays. Although live streams are offered for free, the sportsbooks will typically require you to maintain a positive account balance when accessing the streaming services. You should check the required balance before signing up on specific bookies.
Is Football Live Streaming on Betting Sites Free?
Yes, football live streaming services are usually offered for free. You will only be required to fulfil certain conditions.
Why Can’t I Watch Premier League Games Live at Betting Sites?
The broadcasting rights of the Premier League are owned by a handful of services, including BBC and Sky Sport. These services do not allow sportsbooks to stream matches live.
Do All Bookies Offer a Live Streaming Feature?
No, very few online bookies offer a live streaming feature.
Can I use the Live Streaming Feature of Online Bookies for Free?
Yes, you can stream football matches for free on these bookies.