Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a team-based shooter where the people have to join the Terrorists or the Counter-Terrorists. The game features different modes, maps, and weapons, including some of the things available in the previous versions of Counter-Strike.
CS:GO became an eSport title shortly after it was launched because every top CS 1.6 player decided to switch to the new game. This had a significant effect on online betting as well because many bookies added CSGO to their sections. However, not all of them offer enough options, so you must be careful when choosing an online bookmaker.
Most recommended CS:GO Bookmakers
Since choosing one of the many CSGO betting sites is not easy, we want to recommend a few iGaming operators that are worth it.
One of the companies that stands out in terms of eSports betting is GGbet. The latter is notorious for its world-class CS: GO betting options. Once you visit the eSports section, you will find every hot CSGO event. What’s more, you can have access to hundreds of betting markets and good odds. Let’s also not forget about the different features, such as Live Streaming.
- There are plenty of betting markets for CSGO
- GGbet offers among the highest odds for this eSport
- You can use Live Streaming and special promotions while punting on CSGO
- Some people may experience difficulties while trying to access GGbet
Although 888Sport may not look like an eSports bookie, it has plenty to offer, especially for CSGO. The iGaming operator gives you the opportunity to bet on the most anticipated CSGO events. 888Sport offers the most sought-after betting features in the industry, which can help CSGO punters. Let’s also not forget that the brand has special bonuses and good odds.
- The odds for CSGO are good
- You can use a bonus while punting on CS :GO
- 888Sport’s features will help you once you start wagering
- Even some of the popular CS:GO matches don’t offer a lot of markets
Betway is among the companies in online betting that plays an important role in many eSports. When it comes down to CS: GO, the operator is notorious for the sponsorship deals with some of the best teams. As you can probably guess, the odds, markets, and features will satisfy almost every punter. Betway is also a company where you can utilize different bonuses for CS GO.
- Betway offers stand-alone promotions for CS:GO
- There are multiple events you can punt on
- Wagering on CSGO at Betway gives you access to many markets
- Some of the bonuses for CS: GO are short-termed
22Bet has the reputation of being among the top-rated brands for eSports betting. Its stand-alone section is a place where you can avail yourself of many games, including CS:GO. While the number of events is impressive, 22Bet also offers special features and has among the highest odds. Its live betting section provides CS:GO punters with even more options to choose from.
- The operator offers live streaming and other CSGO betting features
- Some events give people access to multiple betting markets
- 22Bet’s stand-alone eSports section offers competitive odds
- There aren’t any CS:GO betting bonuses
If you like betting on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, add Loot.bet to your bookmarks. This impressive iGaming operator has enough betting markets for CS:GO to satisfy even the pickiest customers. Loot.Bet’s eSport section will give you access to every big CSGO tournament. What’s more, it will make sure to provide you with a live stream and good odds.
- An impressive number of betting markets for CS: GO
- Loot.bet provides users with some of the best odds for this eSport
- You can watch CSGO events in real-time
- The operator lacks bonuses for CS:GO
Bet365 has proven itself to be among the best in the eSports betting industry. Therefore, it offers a diverse selection of betting options and competitive odds for CS:GO. Furthermore, Bet365 offers live betting and every popular betting feature you can think of. Thanks to its license and advanced security features, Bet365 can be accessed by CSGO bettors worldwide.
- Choosing this online bookie will allow you to wager on most CSGO matches
- Bet365 offers live betting and other features for its CS: GO fans
- The odds for CS:GO are among the best
- Bet365 does not provide CSGO bettors with a special promotion
If you are interested in CS:GO money betting, Ladbrokes is one of the bookies you will like a lot. Although its design won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, the iGaming company offers plenty of betting opportunities. People interested in CS: GO can bet on popular events, use most features, and benefit from the high odds.
- You can put several betting features to the test while punting on CSGO
- Ladbrokes has good odds for this eSport
- You can use some of the bonuses while betting on this computer game
- There aren’t any exclusive CSGO bonuses
What to consider when choosing where to bet on CS:GO?
When choosing where to bet on CS:GO, you have to consider a couple of things. It is essential to read this paragraph prior to choosing one of the csgo betting sites if you want to find the best platform.
- Variety of Tournaments
Unlike other eSports, CS:GO has numerous events all year round. Therefore, try to find an online bookie that will give you access to the tournaments because they provide a lot of betting opportunities.
Most CS:GO betting websites offer a wide range of markets. However, only the best eSports bookmakers will grant you access to specific betting options for CS:GO. Luckily, most of the brands mentioned above fall into this category.
Having access to high odds is always recommended, no matter what you want to bet on. Although most CS: GO betting websites offer competitive odds, some bookies are not known for their generosity.
- Live Streaming
One of the things you should use while punting on CS:GO is a live stream. This feature gives you the option to monitor everything and use the information to wager on live betting markets.
- Useful features
If we put live streaming aside, there are other useful features you may want to use while betting. Therefore, you should look for a gambling website with Cash Out, Edit Bet, and other CS:GO options.
- eSports Bonuses
It is always recommended to choose a betting website for CS:GO, where you can use eSports bonuses. If you can’t find any CSGO promotions, check whether the regular offers can be used while betting on this game.
- Mobile usability
Mobile usability is becoming more important by the day. Hence, you should look for a CSGO betting platform with a mobile app for Android and iOS. If the bookie doesn’t have an app, make sure it offers a mobile website.
What is CS:GO Betting?
CS:GO betting is when people choose a website and wager real money or other things on their favourite eSport. Once you select one of the best bookmakers for CS:GO bets, you may have access to the things below.
Betting on CS: GO with real money is the most common form of wagering on this eSport. You can find numerous platforms that will allow you to bet using your local currency or even a cryptocurrency.
The CSGO jackpot betting is becoming more popular in some countries due to the chances of winning a big prize. Although it usually requires you to wager real money, some operators may accept other things, such as skins.
Interestingly, you may come across CS:GO betting sites where you can try out coin flip bets. As its name suggests, CSGO coin flipping includes tossing a coin, which you can bet on. The 50/50 chance of winning makes it popular, especially among experienced CSGO fans.
CSGOcrash is a popular way for hardcore fans to bet on their favourite game. Assuming you find a platform that offers it, you have to choose a CS:GO match and bet on the multiplier that the round will crash at. Once ready, you have to decide when to cash out.
People interested in Counter Strike: Global Offensive should know a few important terms before they start betting. The things below will help you once you find your preferred eSports betting platform.
- DDoS – Everyone who plays CS:GO has probably heard someone saying the word “DDoS”. This is a term used by people who claim their internet service is being attacked. It is usually used when a player experiences internet-related problems, such as high ping.
- ADR – ADR stands for Average Damage per Round, and it is important for some CSGO punters. Needless to say, there are several online bookies where you have ADR-related markets.
- Puggy – The word “Puggy” is used when a given CS: GO team tries to beat their opponent without using a specific tactic. In other words, this term describes a team that usually has some kind of problem.
- Eco Round – Some of the CS:GO betting strategies may include information about the so-called Eco Round. The latter is a term that describes the situation where one of the two teams is trying to save money for the next round. Usually, the team that is “Eco” ends up losing the round.
If you look at most CS: GO gambling sites, you will see that they offer different events you can bet on. Although each tournament offers multiple opportunities, some of them are more prestigious than others. Hence, they provide punters with more markets, better odds, and special bonuses.
The first set of tournaments are called the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Major Championships. People call them “Majors”, and they are notorious for offering a large prize pool. One of the reasons for the big prize is the fact Valve sponsors them. The “Majors” provide excellent betting options and may even include different in-game features.
Even though the “Majors” are the most prestigious CSGO tournaments, there are other options you can bet on. Some of the so-called “S-Tier” events are organized by companies, such as ESL. As a result, they also offer a lucrative prize pool that often reaches over $1,000,000. That’s why you can bet on them if you choose one of the many CS:GO Bookmakers.
The B-Tier events feature different LAN and online tournaments that often include tier-two teams. Although they may not be as interesting as the big competitions, these events offer plenty of betting opportunities. Hence, you can find them on numerous CS:GO betting sites.
CS:GO Skin Betting vs Betting on CS:GO for real money
One of the dilemmas that some punters have is whether to bet with their CS:GO skin or use real money. The fact that betting with CS: GO skins is possible on some platforms attracts many people. Although it might seem lucrative, betting with your skin has its risks because you can get scammed. There are some exceptions, but most platforms that allow you to stake with in-game items are not regulated.
On the other hand, every top-rated online bookmaker where you can bet on CS: GO with real money has a valid license. What’s more, these platforms also provide punters with different features that will help them achieve better results. Consequently, we think that betting on CS:GO with real money is the better option.
Most popular Markets for Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Depending on which CS:GO gambling sites you check out, you will find different kinds of betting markets. Some of them are more popular than others, which makes them the preferred option among punters.
- Correct Score – Despite being one of the more problematic markets, Correct Score is popular among CS:GO bettors. After all, it usually has higher odds than other betting options.
- Total Number of Rounds – Each professional CS: GO match has a specific number of rounds. Therefore, some iGaming operators allow their clients to bet on the total number.
- Winner – Don’t be surprised that betting on the potential winner of a given CS:GO event is among the most popular markets. In fact, this is the most used option by people who don’t have a lot of eSports betting experience.
- Handicaps – CS:GO is one of the eSports titles where you can use different kinds of Handicap markets. Some of them will add extra rounds to a given team, but there are special options that provide additional kills, weapons, etc.
CS:GO Betting Tips
You may come across different CSGO betting tips while looking for a new online bookmaker. Even though some of them are helpful, others won’t provide you with any helpful information. Therefore, we’ve tried to summarize some of the best tips for betting on CS:GO.
If you are unsure which team to bet on, try to check its active roster. While it is true that experienced players aren’t always better at the game, they might play a fundamental role in the team’s success.
Regardless if you have previous CSGO betting experience, try to learn more information about the specific tournament. Most big events don’t have any specific rules, but some of the lesser-known competitions might have special requirements.
Once you read different CSGO betting predictions, check each team’s previous results. This usually takes a couple of seconds because most bookmakers offer this option.
Motivation plays a huge role in sports, and CS: GO is no exception. There are some cases where a given team simply has to win a specific event to qualify for a bigger tournament.
If you decide which event to bet on, check whether any CSGO betting sites offer a special promotion. Sometimes, you can find multiple short-term rewards that give you boosted odds or additional amounts of money.
How do you bet on CS: GO matches?
To bet on CS:GO matches, choose a betting website from the list above and sign up.
What is the best CS:GO gambling site?
The best CS:GO gambling site is GGbet because it offers many markets and good odds.
Is betting on CS:GO legit?
Yes, betting on CS:GO is legit, but you need to be careful if you are into skin betting.
What is a Skinwallet?
Skinwallet is a service that allows you to sell your CS: GO skins for real money.
Can you bet real money on CS:GO?
Yes, you can bet real money on CS:GO, but only if you find an online bookmaker that offers this eSport.
Which is the best CS:GO team in the world?
The best CS:GO team in the world is the one that won the most prestigious tournaments.
Are CS:GO gambling sites rigged?
No, CS:GO gambling sites are not rigged, but you may come across such platforms.
Is CS:GO gambling worth it?
Yes, CS:GO gambling is worth it, as long as you choose a bookmaker that offers plenty of options.
Each of the CS:GO betting websites mentioned in this article will provide you with a world-class betting experience. While it is true that some brands offer more markets and promos than others, the CSGO betting odds found on each platform are worth it.
Betting on this eSport is fun, which is why it is becoming more popular by the day. Soon, eSports, such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, will surpass many traditional sports when it comes down to betting.