Favbet Latest Bonuses for 2023
|Bonus type||Description||Bonus code|
|→ FAVBET Sports Welcome Offer||€10 Risk-free Bet||Reveal code|
|→ Casino Promotions||Daily bonuses||Reveal code|
|→ Multiple of the Day||Up to 10% more winnings||Reveal code|
How to Use Your Bonus Code? (Steps)
- Choose a bonus from the table above and reveal its bonus code.
- Open the bookmaker’s website and click on the “Join” button to start the registration process.
- Complete the process and create your account. Then you will be able to make deposits.
- When you make your first deposit into the website, you can activate the bonus.
Welcome Offer – Risk-Free Bet with Bonus Up to €10
Sports betting has the inherent risk of losing it all at the cost of the highly attractive payout. More often than not, bets will go against your predictions thus more losses. FAVBET is quite an established sports betting and gaming website that gives a cushion against the pain of losing your first bet.
In this offer, you are given insurance against losing your first bet at the FAVBET sportsbook. The insurance offer guarantees you that you will get a reimbursement of your first bet if lost up to a maximum of 10 EUR. This is quite a different yet exciting way of packaging the welcome bonus. Instead of giving you the usual free cash welcome package, FAVBET is instead willing to match your bet amount in the event you make any loses.
But just any other bonus package, this offer also comes with its set of terms and conditions. It is essential you get to understand these bonus terms and conditions as they dictate how much you can enjoy from this offer. These bonus rules help you understand how you can go about claiming your offer, any promo codes required, where the free play money is applicable and the limits in terms of wagering requirements. The following are some of the most important rules to remember if you intend to make use of the FAVBET Risk-Free Bet.
For starters, you are not required to have any bonus code to claim this offer. Opting into the bonus is optional, and you do this by manually clicking to accept the bonus. If you are using the desktop version of the FAVBET site, from your bet slip, right below the stake amount, you will see the caption ‘Make a Risk Free Bet’ with a slider next to it. You will need to move this slider to accept the offer before clicking the
‘Place Bet’button. If you are in the Android version of the FAVBET platform, the slider will be replaced with a checkbox that you will need to tick to accept the bonus.
- The second most important thing to consider is the eligibility of this offer:
- The first bet insurance will apply to any sports events. This includes bets on the virtual sports section as well.
- The catch here is that the bet you are placing should have odds of at least 1.50 if in a single bet format. If you are placing a multi-bet, then the cumulative odds should be at least 2.50.
- There are no minimum limits on the amount you can stake as your first bet. However, the maximum amount you can receive from a lost bet is 10 EUR.
- Since FAVBET is a multi-currency gaming platform, the payout will be computed equivalent to the maximum of €10.
- The Risk-Free Bet refund money is automatically processed once the bets are settled. This means if you are playing a single bet, then the offer is triggered once your event is over.
- For multi-bets, the refund is calculated once the last game in the chain bet is completed. The money is automatically deposited into your account within one business day.
The most important thing to remember here is activating the first bet insurance by moving the slider or checking the box in your bet slip before you confirm your bet. Failure to do this, then the insurance will not apply to your first bet.
Casino Daily Promos
For online casino gaming enthusiasts, FAVBET has got you covered in as far as bonuses are concerned. With the FAVBET online casino, you will be getting not only one but up to 7 different types of bonuses. The rewards are packaged as a weekly offer with one unique bonus for each day. In this section, we have broken down these daily bonus packages with their respective terms and conditions.
- To start you off on Monday is the Active Monday Bonus. In this offer, the more you play, the higher your chances of getting the bonus package. The Active Monday bonus gives you €10 for every €2,000 that you spend on that particular day. It does not matter on which casino game you spend provided you hit this amount. Interestingly, you can win this bonus up to five times meaning you can have up to €50 in free play money every Monday. If you win the bonus, you will get a notification via email and the bonus money will be deposited into your account within 48 hours.
- On Tuesdays, FAVBET has the Mysterious Tuesdays offer, a bonus package that reimburses you the total loss made at the online casino between 00:00 and 23:59. Regardless of how much is lost, the total amount is refunded in full. The catch here is that the refund is not on all gamers, but one lucky gamer, chosen at random. Also, the minimum amount to have been lost should be at least €10. If you are the lucky player selected, you will be notified via email and the bonus refund credited into your account within 48 hours.
- If you are not lucky enough to get the refund from the Tuesday draw, you still get some more free play money through the Playing Wednesday offer. In this bonus, players are required to take a spin at The Slot of the Day and spend at least €1,000. In return, they are rewarded with €10 of free play money. FAVBET introduces a new line up of The Slots of the Day games every month, and so you can check out the featured upcoming games beforehand. With this bonus, the maximum you can get is €50.
- Next is the Double Thursdays offer which works like the Mysterious Tuesday offer. The difference is that on Thursday, rather than compensating your losses, FAVBET doubles your net profits from the playing day. The minimum amount won has to be at least €10. What’s more, the bonus is given on not only one, but three lucky players randomly selected at the end of playing day. This bonus is applicable across all the casino games as well as the live casino.
- As the weekend approaches, things get heated up. Fridays at FAVBET are Tournament Friday. In this promo, players compete in a slots tournament, with the slots machines to compete being determined beforehand. At the end of the playing day, the scores are tallied based on the total amount of all bets placed; the total amount won as well as the number of rounds played. The payout for this tournament competition is €150, which is distributed across for the top five finishers such that the number one spot gets €50 and the fifth position gets €10. To take part in the Tournament Friday competition, you have to stake at least €10.
- Saturdays are quite similar to Fridays with a Tournament competition. Here, FAVBET lines up the tournament in the live casino section rather than the regular online casino games. The games to take part are also determined beforehand, and you can view up to three weeks ahead which games will be featured in the Tournament Saturday competition for the month. The prize money here is still €150, which is paid out in a similar structure as that of the Friday tournament. Similarly, to partake in the Saturday tournament, you have to be at least €10. The rankings on the competition are based on your ratings for the day, which is calculated depending on the total amount won and the number of rounds you played.
- To cap it all up is the Happy Sunday offer which seeks to compensate up to 10% of the losses recorded for the day. This offer cuts across losses made at the live casino as well as the regular online casino games. The maximum possible amount you can be refunded is €100. The catch is that you need to have lost more than €10 for you to be eligible for this bonus. But unlike the Mysterious Tuesday offer, the Happy Sunday offer does not apply to a select few but instead cuts across all players who made real money bets at the FAVBET casino during the day. Similar to the other bonus free play money, the refund from this Sunday bonus will be deposited into your account within 48 hours.
Multiple Of The Day Offer – Get Up To 10% More
This is another offer worth checking out, especially for the sports betting fans. In addition to the sportsbook bonuses we have described above, FAVBET also offers players this bonus that gives 10% bonus on the total odds from multi-bets. In this offer, there are between 3 and five events in the multiples bet. These matches are selected by FAVBET themselves based on the popularity of the games. This is a daily promo, and so you will find a new selection of matches each day. Interestingly, the events are usually set to kick off simultaneously making it more exciting.
What makes this offer even more attractive is that there are no minimum bet amounts, provided you place a bet on the bundle selected as the Multiple of the Day. Ordinarily, multi-bets tend to have higher odds and payouts than singles. With this type of offer, you are guaranteed even higher payouts thanks to the 10% bump. In addition, with this type of bonus, you are saved from the hustle of having to analyze and build your acca bet slip, which often can be time-consuming. The events here are already preselected based on what is trending in the market.
FAVBET Mobile Bonus – is it available?
FAVBET has a very elaborate mobile gaming platform that can be accessed either via a downloadable Android app or through the mobile site version. With the FAVBET mobile platform, however, you will not be getting any unique offers or mobile bonuses. From the look of things, gamers on the mobile platform are given the same type of rewards as those on the desktop site. This means you will have it all at your disposal, including the daily offers at the casino.
While most gamers would have preferred having some extra incentive for the mobile platform, the availability of the desktop site bonuses makes playing on the mobile app or mobile website equally rewarding.
Deposits & Withdrawals
Since FAVBET serves such a diverse global market, the company has brought on board a good number of payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. One thing you will realize is that the number of payment methods at your disposal will vary depending on your current location. Nonetheless, FAVBET has one of the most flexible cashiers in any online gaming site. In addition to having multiple payment options, transactions here can be in various currencies.
To give a clear picture of what to expect with the FAVBET cashier, we have summarized these payment methods in the table below:
|Payment Method||Deposit Minimum||Time for Deposit|
|Bank Wire Transfer||₽50||Instantly|
|Banco do Brasil||€10||Instantly|
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Minimum||Withdrawal Maximum||Time for Withdrawal|
|Bank Wire Transfer|
|Yandex Money||₽50||₽15000||Within 24 hours|
|Qiwi||₽50||₽15000||Within 24 hours|
|Moneta.ru||₽50||₽15000||Within 24 hours|
|Banco do Brasil|
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions about the bonuses and promotions at FAVBET.
Is there a welcome bonus package for the FAVBET online casino?
Not really, instead, you will be getting a package of daily offers and bonuses.
If I accept a bonus can I opt out later or cancel the bonus?
Yes, you can opt out of a bonus but all wins accrued from the bonus money will be hence forfeited.
Can I utilize both the sportsbook bonus and the online casino bonus?
Yes, the platform does not limit you from using either the sportsbook welcome bonus together with the daily offers at the online casino section.
Can I withdraw the money won from playing using bonus free play money?
Yes, provided you meet the minimum wagering requirements stipulated in the bonus’ terms and conditions.
Can I directly withdraw the bonus money awarded without playing with it?
No, there is a limit on withdrawals of bonuses, and first, you have to utilize the bonus money before withdrawing it. This is determined by the wagering requirement stipulated for each bonus offer.
Are there any unique bonuses for playing on the FAVBET mobile app?
Not really, FAVBET offers the same type of bonuses across all its platforms, including the mobile app.
The free play money from my bonus is yet to reflect in my account. What should I do?
Usually, it takes about 48 hours for the free play money to reflect in your account. If this timeline has lapsed and you are yet to get the bonus money, it is advisable you raise the issue with the customer support team for a follow-up.
Does FAVBET have a loyalty program for regular gamers?
Yes, if you play regularly here, you can join the FAVBET Club which is a customer loyalty program that earns you redeemable coupon points from the money you spend here. Among other benefits you get to enjoy here includes a 10% monthly refund for your net losses.
With a history dating as way back as 1999, FAVBET is one of the most established online gaming and betting platforms in the European region. The brand is particularly popularly in the Eastern Europe markets, from where it originated. With time, FAVBET has grown into a global brand that serves diverse markets including the UK as well. The website plus the mobile gaming platforms are owned and operated by Favorit United NV, a Curacao-based company. The regulations and licensing are also made by the Curacao government.
As mentioned above, you can always rush to the customer support team should you have any issues with the FAVBET bonuses. The customer support team can be contacted through live chats, email and also web calls from your browser. To start a live chat, open the contact us page then click on the live chat icon.
The customer support email is email@example.com.
FAVBET’s bonuses are quite good, especially for regular players. This is because unlike most online gaming sites, most of the offers here are offered regularly rather than targeting new customers. The plus side to this is that you are assured of some bonus on every day, rather than getting a one-time offer when you sign up. But still, it would be a bit more attractive if they had something extra to give new sign-ups in the online casino section.