The Coral Connect Card is a way of connecting the Coral mobile app, desktop version, and physical betting shop. With the card, you can use various promotions in the physical betting shop. Also, you can withdraw your online winnings instantly in Coral betting shops.
The Coral Connect Card is free, so you should visit your nearest betting shop to apply for one.
How to Get Your Coral Connect Card
The first step here is to sign up for an account on the official website of Coral. You should also verify all your details as required by the UK Gambling Commission. To get the card, you have to follow these steps:
- Firstly, visit a Coral betting shop and give the staff your website username
- Then answer some security questions regarding your account and provide proof of ID when requested
- Once your details are verified, you will receive your Coral Connect Card
How to Make Withdrawals with Coral Connect Card
If you want to withdraw money using the Coral Connect Card, you should simply go to the nearest Coral betting shop. There, you can request a withdrawal from the cashier.
- You will have to provide some proof of ID for security purposes, and then the cashier will give you the funds.
- Benefits of Coral Connect Card
- It allows you to cash out bets when you place wagers in Coral betting shops.
- It gives you access to bonuses, as well as the cash-out option.
- You can use it to make instant withdrawals in Coral betting shops.
What is the purpose of the Coral Connect Card?
A Coral Connect Card will help you link your online betting account with the betting shop account. It also allows you to make quick withdrawals from your online account to the betting shop.
How much does the Coral Connect Card cost?
The Coral Connect Card is free of charge.
What is the withdrawal limit of the Coral Connect Card?
Normally, the casino limits the withdrawals to a maximum of £1,000 a day. If you want to make higher withdrawals, you can contact the customer support team online first. With this option, the casino can raise the limit to a maximum of £5,500 per day.