22bet has a simplified registration process that makes it easy for any punter to register and play. The available registration options include registration by mail and by SMS. Let’s examine the registration through SMS service, which is supported by even the most basic mobile phone.
22Bet Bet by SMS (Steps)
This method is available for punters in some countries where 22bet is licensed.
- Open the messaging app on your mobile device.
- Send a text with a specific code (29252 for Kenya) for your country provided 22bet operates there legally.
- You will receive a message with your username and password.
- Use the two to login into your newly created account and deposit for the first time.
- Registering an account at 22bet through the SMS method is excellent, especially if you are in a rush and want to place your wager ASAP.
Sign up at 22Bet via SMS from the platform
Alternatively, there is another method of registering by SMS. This keeps your username and password on your phone, which implies that you can’t forget them. It involves the below steps:
- Load the official website and go to the registration button found at the top right corner
- When the registration form pops up, enter your mobile phone number followed by currency and then hit the ‘Send SMS’ button
- Proceed to create a password and re-enter it to secure your new 22bet account
- After you command the process to send SMS, as we saw in step three, you will receive a confirmation code that you should enter at the available blank
- Go on to enter a promotional code if you have one for better and greater offers and bonuses as you play
- Click the final ‘Register’ button to complete the account opening process.
Is it secure to register a 22bet account through SMS?
Yes, it is not only safe to register a 22bet account through SMS but also very convenient.
Will I be able to deposit immediately after I create my 22bet account?
Sure, you will use your 22bet account immediately after creating it through SMS.
Is the SMS method of 22bet account registration available for all countries?
No. The SMS method of account registration is not available for all countries. Check whether it is available in your country before you think about using it.