As you place bets on Bet9ja, you may want to change your payment information. To do this, you will first need to remove your card details from your account. You should follow these steps to delete your card details from the site:
How to Remove Bank Card from Bet9ja Account
- Sign in to your Bet9ja account
- Click the section labelled ‘My Account’ on the top right corner of the website
- Go to the payment options by clicking ‘Cashier’, where you will see the bank card you want to remove
- Finally, you can click the option labelled ‘Delete Payment’
How to Change Your Bank Account Details on Bet9ja
Once you remove your bank card on Bet9ja, you will need to add a new account. To do this, you will need to follow these steps:
- Click the green box labelled ‘My Account’ on the top right corner of the site
- Then you can click the ‘Manage Bank Account’ tab on the left side of the page
- You can then click the ‘Add Bank Account’ link and provide the requested details >’
Which Banks Can I Use to Make Deposits and Withdrawals at Bet9ja?
This bookie accepts payments and withdrawals from a range of banks, including:
- GT Bank
- Zenith Bank
- First Bank
- Unity Bank
- Polaris Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Wema Bank
- Fidelity Inbranch
Is there a fee for adding or deleting a card at Bet9ja?
No, you will not need to pay a fee when you add or remove a card from Bet9ja.
Can I use someone else’s payment details on my Bet9ja account?
No, this betting site will only process payments that are made using accounts that are in your name. To make sure you don’t breach the terms of the site, Bet9ja will ask you to submit verification documents.
Where can I get information about my past transactions at Bet9ja?
You can view past information on your past deposits and withdrawals under the section labelled ‘My Account’.