Rugby Union is a full-contact team sport that was launched in the 19th century. The Union has over 180,000 teams, with more than 6 million registered players. Each Rugby Union Club must have 15 players and eight substitutes. Due to its popularity, Rugby Union has millions of fans worldwide, most of whom are active punters. That explains why the number of bookmakers offering Rugby union continues to increase significantly. Here are details regarding Rugby Union betting and the best betting sites for Rugby Union.
Most recommended Bookmakers for betting on Rugby Union
The detailed list below contains the best bookmakers for Rugby Union betting that you should consider if you are interested in having the best Rugby Union gambling experience.
For the past several years, Ladbrokes has been offering Rugby Union fans amazing Rugby Union betting services. The bookie covers a wide range of Rugby Union competitions. Furthermore, it offers complex and basic Rugby Union betting markets. What will, however, intrigue you is that Ladbrokes allows punters to live stream various Rugby Union matches, thus making the sportsbook entertaining.
- Offers Rugby Union spread markets.
- Has a bet builder tool for Rugby Union accumulator betting.
- Provides punters with Rugby Union Outrights.
- Has incredible Rugby Union betting tips.
- Rugby Union live odds are not appealing.
William Hill is one of the most competitive Rugby Union betting sites that you should opt for to enjoy a wide variety of Rugby Union betting features. The bookie has a bet builder to assist accumulator gamblers in placing bets easily. It also allows cash-out of select live bets. That means as long as you are a William Hill member, you have absolute control of your William Hill Rugby Union account.
- Offers general Rugby Union fixed odds.
- Provides punters with Rugby Union live statistics.
- Supports Rugby Union live streaming.
- Has a full range of Rugby Union markets.
- Focuses mostly on international events.
If you are an expert punter who understands Rugby Union betting, try Unibet. The site is popular for covering most if not all Rugby Union matches. Furthermore, it offers punters Rugby Union bonuses on top events. You will also be impressed to learn that Unibet’s rugby Union odds are generous, among the best bookmakers for Rugby Union betting.
- Allows Rugby Union in-play betting.
- Offers Rugby Union Outrights.
- Covers a full range of Rugby Union markets.
- Guarantees Rugby Union live results.
- Offers a few Rugby Union live bets.
Since Rugby Union entered the professional era, Betway has been covering all the main Rugby Union matches. The site offers competitions such as the Six Nations championship and the Olympic Games, making Betway one of the prominent Rugby Union bookies available today. It should be among your main choices if you seek the ideal Rugby Union sportsbooks.
- Allows Rugby Union accumulator betting.
- Provides punters with Rugby Union live streaming services.
- Covers international and domestic Rugby Union Markets.
- Offers punters with Rugby Union live stats.
- Does not offer extensive Rugby Union live markets.
Bwin is a licensed sportsbook with a comprehensive Rugby Union section. The site’s Rugby Union betting services are unmatched. First, it offers punters extensive Rugby Union coverage with a long list of regularly refreshed events. Furthermore, Bwin is simple to operate, therefore, competitive whether you are a new or an existing player. But then, you need a Bwin account to enjoy the stated aspects, among others.
- Offers many Rugby Union markets.
- Allow Rugby Union live betting.
- Offers Rugby Union Outrights.
- Guarantees amazing Rugby Union pre-match odds.
- Lacks suitable Rugby Union offers.
Being one of the established sportsbooks, 888sport understands how to cater for its Rugby Union betting fun base. The site provides gamblers with hundreds if not thousands of Rugby Union matches every day. Each match contains enough markets to ease Rugby Union betting. With that said, 888sport should be one of your main options if you don’t want to miss your Rugby Union betting opportunity.
- Offers Rugby Union betting tips.
- Allows cashout on select live Rugby Union events.
- Offers punters live results.
- Provides punters with live streaming services.
- Rugby Union live odds are less competitive.
What to consider when choosing where to bet on Rugby Union?
When choosing the best bookmakers for Rugby Union betting, consider the following criteria.
- Diversity of Markets – A bookie with many markets will give you an easy time choosing the ideal bet type to punt on. Opt for a sportsbook that offers hundreds of Rugby Union markets.
- Rugby Union Odds – The bigger the Rugby Union odds, the better the earnings in case of a win. With that said, only opt for bookies with compelling odds sizes.
- Useful features – Useful features such as a live streaming option, cash-out function, and a bet builder provide Rugby Union punters with ultimate control of their betting sites.
- Mobile usability – Ensure the Rugby Union bookie you choose either has a mobile app, a web-based site, or both. That is the only way you will be able to gamble on the go.
- Live Streaming – Live streaming Rugby Union matches is key since it allows you to follow up on the action. Select Rugby Union bookmakers with the live streaming feature.
Most Popular Rugby Union Tournaments
Here are the most popular Rugby Union tournaments packed with action, making them suitable for gambling on their events.
Rugby Union World cup is a competitive men’s rugby tournament that takes place after every four years. The action-packed events have seen Rugby Union world cup betting increase drastically. Note that the tournament consists of 20 teams, including Japan, New Zealand, and South Africa.
The Six Nations Championships is one of the most competitive Rugby Union men’s tournaments participated by six teams, including England, Wales, Ireland, France, Italy, and Scotland. Since its formulation, The Six Nations Championships has taken place in different venues, including Aviva Stadium, Stadio Olimpico, and Stade de France.
For years, Rugby Europe International Championships has dominated Europe. The competition entails tier 2 and 3 Rugby Union Nations. Rugby Europe International Championships is divided into 5 levels or groups, with each level having 5 or 6 clubs.
Asia Rugby Championship is yet another competitive tournament that solely comprises teams from Asia. The annual championship started in 1969 and has changed names a couple of times, one of which was Asia Five Nations. Since its debut, Japan has won most Asia Rugby Championships with 25 titles.
Despite being founded in 2006, the Nations Cup has become one of the world’s top Rugby leagues. The Nations Cup consists of 4 teams, with Uruguay being among the clubs that have ever won the competition.
Rugby Union markets
Below is a list of Rugby Union betting markets known to every amateur and expert Rugby Union betting enthusiast.
The bet type entails predicting the club or team that will win a select match.
Handicap is a bet type where the bookmaker favours the underdog or disadvantages the favourite team to balance the match.
- Total Points
Total points involve gambling on the sum of points that will be scored during a Rugby Union event. It can be Odd/Even or Over/Under.
The bet type allows you to punt the player who will score a try during a Rugby Union match. It can be the first tryscorer or the last tryscorer.
- Race to 10 Points
As the name states, Race to 10 Points entails betting on a team likely to reach 10 points first during a Rugby Union event.
Outright winner is punting on the overall winner of the entire Rugby Union competition. It can be the Outright for Asia Rugby Championship or The Six Nations Championships.
Bonuses for Betting on Rugby Union
Some of the Rugby Union bonuses offered by the sportsbook for betting on Rugby Union events include:
Rugby Union Free Bets – Using Rugby Union free bets, you can punt on a Rugby Union event without touching your bankroll.
Bet Insurances – Bet insurance involves protecting your wager so that you don’t suffer an entire loss if your prediction is false.
ACCA Boosters – ACCA boosters is a Rugby Union offer where your odds are boosted significantly. As a result, you stand a chance to enjoy a significant earning in case of a win.
Deposit Bonuses – Deposit bonuses are any Rugby Union offer that requires a deposit to activate. It can be a cash bonus or a free bet promotion.
No Deposit Bonus – A no deposit bonus is the opposite of a deposit bonus. That means you don’t need to fund your account to activate the promotion.
Rugby Union Betting Tips
Some of the critical Rugby Union tips to keep in mind when placing Rugby Union bets include:
- Make sure you only focus on a select event or market to have an easy time gathering essential
- Always do thorough research before placing a bet.
- Make sure you go through the entire market provided before choosing the ideal Rugby Union bet type.
- Keep track of all the Rugby Union bets you place for future confirmation.
- Stream the event if possible to keep up with the statistics.
Is it worth it to bet on Rugby Union?
It is worth betting on Rugby Union since it offers you a chance to win significant amounts.
What is the difference between Rugby Union and Rugby League?
Rugby league teams have 13 players, whereas Rugby Union has 15 players per team.
What is the best betting site for Rugby Union?
The best site to place Rugby Union bets is Ladbrokes. The bookie has adequate Rugby Union betting features.
Is it legal to bet on Rugby Union?
It is legal to punt on Rugby Union. However, make sure you do it on a registered Rugby Union bookie.
Which bookmaker offers the best odds for Rugby Union?
William Hill offers the best Rugby Union odds.
Do Rugby Union betting sites offer live streaming?
Most Rugby Union betting sites offer live streaming services.
Which Rugby Union betting markets are most popular?
The most popular Rugby Union matches entail Over/Under, 1X2, and Winning Margin.
From the information above, Rugby Union betting is exciting, especially if you use any of the bookies provided. Furthermore, Rugby Union gamblers can apply special Rugby Union betting tips to increase their winning chances. Make sure you go through the information above to become a Rugby Union betting expert.