At Betway, punters can make payments with vouchers. You can purchase these Betway vouchers at any outlet that sells OTT Vouchers and 1 ForYou Vouchers. In order to make deposits with this banking method, you should follow these steps:
- Log into your Betway account and tap on the ‘Deposit’ button
- Select the voucher option as the payment method
- Then enter the voucher code
- Finally, tap ‘Redeem’, and the funds will be added to your Betway account right away
You should note that vouchers are only accepted in specific countries, and one of these is South Africa. You can go to your deposit page to determine whether you can make deposits with Betway voucher.
Your voucher funds will be secure on this site. This is because the bookie is regulated by several governments, including the United Kingdom and Malta. These regulatory bodies require the betting site to separate player funds from its operating funds, and this prevents the loss of your deposits.
Where Can I get a Betway voucher?
The Betway vouchers are available on all the popular stores and offices in South Africa. Customers can visiti any FLASH trader, Ackermans, Checkers, OK, PEP store, House & Home, Usave or Dealrs and look for a voucher. As one of the most popular brands in the country, this operator tries hard to make its customers’ experience on the platform more desirable by providing the easiest ways to fund their accounts.
How to buy Betway voucher using Airtime? (Steps)
Betway vouchers can also be purchased via Airtime. That’s one of the most common e-wallets in South Africa. For this purpose, of course, you first need to top up your Airtime account and transfer funds to your Betway account. Then just follow these quick steps:
- Load the Airtime platform, login and navigate to the main menu.
- Select ‘Voucher‘ from the taskbar.
- Choose Betway Voucher as a preferred network.
- Enter the desired amount.
- Double-check our data and proceed.
Can I buy Betway vouchers with Blu system?
Yes! Many people in South Africa nowadays use Blu voucher to fund their Betway accounts. Luckily, this eWallet allows you to top up your betting account quickly and easily. To use the Blu voucher for online betting, follow these steps:
- Go to the nearest retail store and purchase Blu voucher.
- Log in to your betting account and enter the cashier section.
- From the various options, choose Betway voucher as a depositing method.
- Select the Blu Voucher and enter the 14-digits Betway voucher code.
- Click apply, and the money will appear in your balance.
Pros & Cons of Betway Voucher
- Betway vouchers offer a secure way to fund your account.
- You do not need to link your online payments account to the betting platform.
- You can buy Betway voucher online, without having to visit a retail store.
- You can activate all the Betway bonuses with a voucher deposit.
- You must fund your betting account with an exact amount, specified by the voucher codes seller.
What are the deposit limits for Betway vouchers?
The deposit limits will vary depending on your country of residence and the currency you use. For example, punters from South Africa have to observe deposit limits of between 5 rands and 10,000 rands.
What is a Betway voucher pin?
Whether you buy Betway voucher online or from a retail shop, you will receive it with a voucher pin. These are the specific voucher codes that combine letters and numbers. You will have to enter it upon funding your betting account.
Is the Betway voucher redeem process easy?
Yes! You only need to login to Betway, enter the cashier section and fill in the voucher pin. The amount will be visible in your balance in a few seconds.
Where can I buy a Betway voucher online?
The Betway vouchers you can buy online are Airtel and OTT Voucher. Besides, you can purchase Blu voucher from a retail otulets.
How long do Betway voucher deposits take to reflect at Betway?
Once you add the voucher code, the payment will reflect in your account immediately.
Do Betway voucher transactions have any charges?
No, the bookie does not charge players for these deposits.
Is a Betway voucher code hack possible?
Even if possible, this kind of action is not advisable, as the brand detects any attempts to break the rules.
Which deposit methods, aside from Betway vouchers, can I use?
Aside from vouchers, you can make deposits using bank transfer, credit cards, debit cards, and e-wallets.