The welcome sports bonuses are of utmost importance for every player. When we sorted out the ranking with the bookmakers’ rating, these promotions are always one of the critical factors that we take into account. However, what else do you have to consider apart from the net offer amount? Check what we’ve found for every welcome offer in the table below. In the following lines, we will tell you what do you need to pay attention to.
Why do bookmakers offer bonuses for new players?
Every renowned bookmaker that wants to attract new customers will provide a generous welcome offer. Their goal, on the one hand, is to promote their brand among punters and to attract their attention. Alongside that, the signup bonuses will give you a lucrative reason to register. Every player will appreciate the opportunity of receiving a hefty promotion.
Generally speaking, when it comes down to new account bonuses, both parties benefit. It’s advantageous for the clients because they will receive a lucrative gift, and it’s also good for the bookies because you will register and deposit money in order to claim the new customer promo.
What can the welcome bonus be used for?
Depending on whether you’ll choose a welcome promotion for the casino or the sportsbook, you will have to consider the terms that state how you can use your promo funds. This is the case in most situations:
- The Welcome Spots bonus can be used for prematch and live sports betting. Usually, both single and multiple bets are included, as well as the minimum odds that you need to have. Some bookmakers allow you to use your starting bonus also for virtual sports.
- A Casino Signup Bonus for new clients can be used on casino games, as its name suggests. In most cases, it’s only valid for slots, whereas the table games with real dealers inside the virtual lobby either don’t count at all, or they contribute a very small percentage towards the wagering requirements.
- The Welcome Live Casino offer is something that not every casino can brag about. Remember that it won’t apply for slots games, only for tables games, which are led by real-time dealers.
- You will find a Welcome Poker Bonus on the websites where there is a poker section. Typically, this is a bonus that you get for your first deposit, which will allow you to take part in more dealings.
- The No Deposit Bonus for new players is one of the most preferred offers because it allows you to try what the website has to offer without having to invest any money. Unfortunately, this promo is not that common.
What to mind when claiming a welcome bonus
It’s vital to know that the net bonus value is not the most important thing. Always read the conditions of every offer carefully and pay attention to the wagering requirements. There are some bookmakers who offer fabulous starting promos, but their conditions are virtually impossible to be completed.
Another thing you need to pay attention to is what the matching percentage is. Even if the maximum amount is 1000 units in any given currency, if you have to deposit twice as much to get it, it might affect your experience.