In our fast-phased daily life, more and more people prefer to use their mobile devices while they’re connected to the internet. Regardless if its about work or a hobby, mobile website versions are used frequently.
Needless to say, online bets are no exception. The bookmakers are always trying to keep up with the ongoing trends and many of them went so far as to develop iOS applications and Android .apk files for their customers. Let’s take a look at which bookmakers offer such apps in your country:
Advantages of Mobile Apps
There is no doubt that a mobile application is the best way through which you can bet from your phone or tablet. The only thing that’s required from you is to download and install the app. After you do this, you will have access to all sections, features, and services that you will usually find on the official website of the bookmaker you’ve chosen.
- The main advantage of these apps is that they are precisely optimized. In most cases, the developers have tried to make every critical feature to be just one click away from you.
- The other big plus is that apps use a lot fewer data. This will be very important for you if you have a limited mobile data plan.
- The third plus that we need to point out is that if you use the mobile application, you can input your payment details directly in the app, which means that you won’t have to do this every time.
Disadvantages of the Mobile App
Of course, much like anything else, the mobile apps also have their disadvantages. We think that they are rather negligible in comparison to the pluses and the comfort that the apps provide. Nevertheless, we want to show them to you.
- The first thing that we want to point out is that the app, unlike the mobile website version, requires you to have free storage space on your smartphone. In most cases, apps are relatively small in size, but you still have to provide enough free storage space.
- Also, don’t forget that the apps have minimum system requirements. So, if you’re betting from an older device, it will probably be better if you load the website directly in your browser.
- The third disadvantage is the fact that if you have an Android device, you will have to go through several settings in order to download the apps. That’s due to the fact that you won’t find most online betting apps in the Google Play Store.