More and more bookmakers understand that mobile bets are becoming the primary way in which people play. That’s why the leading brands are investing funds into the development of applications for Android that can be installed on a smartphone or a tablet. Here are the bookmakers that have separate apps for devices that have the Android operating system.
Why can’t I Find the App in the Google Market?
If you don’t want to use the mobile betting sites and prefer a devoted app instead, perhaps you have been wondering why betting apps can’t be found in the Google Market. The reason is that Google has a rigorous policy against gambling and forbids the apps that have such a title to be published in its store.
Recently, the company has started to make some exceptions, thanks to which global gambling leaders have successfully made their first steps in specific markets. However, this happens only by paying a massive fee, which is why listing a betting app on the Google Market is an exception.
How to Download a Betting Application on Android?
The bookmaker that you’ve chosen to play on has certainly listed the installation steps for its Android app on its website. Nevertheless, there are some vital steps which are similar for all apps, so here are they:
- Open your phone’s settings. Select the Biometry and Protection menu and allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Visit the website of the bookmaker you’ve chosen. The platform will detect that you’re accessing via an Android and will offer you to download the app.
- Once the download process is ready, the installation should begin automatically.
- If you wish, add the app quick access icon on your desktop.
- It’s advisable to go back to your device’s settings and remove the tick for unknown sources.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Apps for Android
- They are precisely optimized for your devices
- They offer fast and easy access to all features
- They use less mobile data
- They allow you to receive notifications from the bookmaker
- You have to change your settings in order to install them
- They use storage space on your device
- They have system requirements
Can I bet from an Android telephone or tablet?
Yes! Most bookmakers have specialized apps for Android, but even if that’s not the case, you can open the website through your browser.
What are the requirements to download the Android betting app?
Each application has different system requirements that you need to take into account.
Is it dangerous to download a betting application on my phone?
No. If you’re playing in a licensed bookmaker, his apps are safe.