Placepot Betting is a betting system where an individual wagers on a placed horse in a total of six races consecutively. The most important aspect is that the money wagered is accumulated in a pool and shared among the winners. Continue reading to learn how to place a Placepot bet and some of the best bookmakers for placing Placepot bets.
TOP Bookmakers for Placepot Horse Racing Bets
If you want to enjoy placing Placepot bets, here is a list of the best bookmakers to consider.
William Hill is an incredible bookie that has a special Placepot betting function. Furthermore, it is among the few bookies covering many markets suitable for placing a horse racing Placepot bet. Some of the events covered at William Hill include Pegasus World Cup Invitational and The Grand National, among others.
- Has an incredible selection of international events.
- Provides amazing horse racing statistics to Placepot bettors.
- Allows live streaming option.
- Players are sure of significant odds.
- Lacks appealing Placepot bonuses.
Ladbrokes is a dependable online bookie that allows punters across the globe to access some of the best horse racing events for Placepot betting. The site is also compatible with mobile phones, which means you can place horse racing Placepot bets on the go. With Ladbrokes, you are sure Placepot bettors are sure they will never miss international events to punt on.
- Have an excellent coverage of horse races.
- Allows live streaming of horse racing events.
- Bet builder available for Placepot betting.
- Guarantees substantial odds.
- Does not offer compelling bonuses to Placepot bettors.
Bet365 has been offering Placepot betting options for years. The bookie also boasts one of the best betting apps, which has a Placepot function on nearly all meetings. Besides having excellent coverage of international events, Bet365 has numerous features that ease Placepot betting, making the bookie suitable for amateur punters.
- Allows Placepot bettors to live stream events.
- Offers race results and some of the best horse racing statistics.
- Provides ACCA insurance option on some Placepot bets.
- Guarantees significant odds.
- Mostly focused on international meetings.
Betfred is among the few betting bookmakers that have been offering Placepot betting services for a long time. Like its former partner, Tote, Betfred provides Placepot bettors with a wide range of horse races. Some of the competitions covered include The Grand National, Cheltenham, The Everest, and most importantly, the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe, a tournament held at the Paris racecourse called Longchamp.
- Covers both international and domestic events.
- Offers amazing horse racing coverage.
- Provides Placepot bettors with incredible odds sizes.
- Has a Totepool platform specifically for Placepot betting.
- Does not have suitable Placepot bonuses.
As one of the best sportsbooks in Ireland and the UK, Betway cannot miss on the list of top bookies for Placepot betting. That is because despite lacking attractive Placepot promotions, Betway offers gamblers access to hundreds if not thousands of horse racing events. Furthermore, it has a section called tote that allows Placepot betting. Hence, if you know what a Placepot is and would want the ideal site to place horse racing Placepot bets, consider Betway.
- Offers Placepot betting tips.
- Has excellent horse racing coverage.
- Allows live streaming of most international horse races.
- Has a unique tote section for Placepot bettors.
- Horse racing bonuses don’t favour Placepot bettors.
Bwin is a bookie that has been in the horse racing business for a while. The sportsbook has a unique interface with an incredible number of horse racing events. To make the site suitable for Placepot bettors, the team of Bwin makes sure gamblers have access to new markets and events every day. That is why it should be among your top choice if you want a unique Placepot betting platform.
- Allows users to place Each way bets on Placepots
- Extra places are offered on Placepot bets.
- Events possess terrific odds levels.
- Allows Placepot bettors to stream races live.
- Very few Placepot bonuses.
888Sport is a famous name in the world of horse racing betting. The bookmaker has a comprehensive and regularly updated list of horse racing events. Furthermore, punters are given unlimited access to races from tournaments and festivals such as Dubai World Cup and The Cheltenham Festival. All you need to do is register for an account at 888Sport to get the best Placepot betting experience.
- Placepot bettors can live stream events.
- Has the best Placepot odds.
- ACCA insurance is available.
- Has the best coverage of international events.
- Covers only a few domestic meetings.
If you are looking to place horse racing Placepot bets on Irish and UK meetings, look no further than BoyleSports. The bookmaker is amazing, with a stunning coverage of every meeting. Furthermore, BoyleSports offers punters the option of choosing their starting place favourite.
- Offers ACCA insurance on some Placepot bets.
- Has significant odds on different events.
- Provides punters with the best horse racing statistics.
- Allows live streaming of races.
- Does not allow Cash-out.
QuinnBet is a thrilling online horse racing betting site known for its striking coverage of the UK and Irish races. The site also updates its racecards daily, which is why you’re certain you will never miss out on any exciting events. Hence, opt for QuinnBet if you want to place Placepot bets on Royal Ascot and Breeder’s Cup events.
- Offers ACCA insurance on some bets.
- Allows live streaming of some races.
- Provides Placepot bettors with fantastic Placepot statistics.
- Has unmatched odds on different events.
- Only suitable for International races.
How to choose where to place a Placepot Horse Racing Bet?
Choosing where to place your Placepot horse racing bet is easy. All you need to do is make sure you observe the following.
- Race Coverage
While choosing the Best bookmaker for Placepot horse racing bets, consider the site with fantastic horse coverage. With such a bookie, you will always have horse racing information at your fingertips.
The more markets a bookie has, the easier it becomes to make likely Placepot bets. Therefore, the best betting site for Placepot bets on horse racings should cover different horse racing markets at both domestic and international meetings.
Every bookmaker strives to offer the best odds for its clients. However, the best bookie will offer unmatched odds and even incorporate different odds formats to accommodate different Placepot bettors.
- Live Streaming
The Live Streaming feature is fantastic since it allows bettors to follow different horse racing events as they unfold. That means you don’t just get to gather relevant information but also analyse the runners closely.
- Useful features
Useful features are vital when picking the best bookmaker for Placepot horse racing bets. Some of the features to watch out for include cash-out and bet building functions, among others. These features will make Placepot betting easy and also help you manage your account easily.
Bookmaker’s offers and promotions are vital, especially if you want to benefit more from the bookie. In this case, consider bonuses that are useful when placing Placepot bets.
- Mobile usability
Every gambler wants a bookmaker that allows them to punt on the go. That is why if you are a dedicated Placepot bettor, you should go for a bookie whose mobile usability is incredible.
What is a Placepot bet & How to place it?
If you don’t know what a Placepot bet is, it is a form of pool prize bet. The betting system allows you to punt on a horse placing on six successive horse racing events. In most cases, you are required to make a place bet on the first six racecards.
Placepot Bet Explained
Now that you understand Placepot betting, you should remember that you must choose the right horse in all the six events and place your stake on each to begin placing the bet. You are allowed to pick extras in some cases. However, you should know that the number of horses you pick will determine how much you stake. If your horses place as you predicted, you will be among the winners who share the prize pool.
When placing Placepot bets, you should know that the odds sizes will determine how much you win. That is why it is often not brilliant to back the favourite on each of the six events since runners usually have the least odds sizes. Furthermore, you need to make sure you pick the least number of events allowed to minimise the risk.
Placepot and Race Winner are two distinct types of horse racing betting options. That is because Placepot entails betting on the placing of a horse over six different events. On the other hand, a Race Winner involves picking the horse that will win the race. The only similarity between the two types of bets is that both can entail picking the 1st place for the horse.
Horse Racing Placepot Bets Bonuses
Like other horse racing bets, Placepot bets also have specific bonuses and promotions, often provided by some of the best bookmakers. In most cases, Placepot-specific bonuses come in the form of ACCA insurance. That means your bets are protected in case of a loss.
Placepot Betting Strategies
Making likely Placepot bets is not easy. However, you can use the following Placepot betting strategies for the best outcome.
- Always do your research on runners and jockeys.
- Make sure you punt on horse races you understand.
- Avoid punting on the favourite since they have lesser odds sizes.
- Use promotions such as Placepot insurance to avoid making complete losses.
- At least have more lines on competitive meetings.
TOP Events for Horse Racing Placepot Bets
Even though you can place Placepot bets on any horse racing meeting, below are some of the best meetings to consider.
Cheltenham is the second most prestigious horse racing meeting in the UK. The horse racing event attracts both Irish and British-trained horses. The festival usually runs for a couple of days, with the Gold Cup being slated for the last day.
The Grand National is the biggest and most competitive horse racing event that takes place annually on the Aintree Racecourse. It attracts some of the best runners and jockeys who have the skills to jump 30 fences in more than two laps.
The Derby Stakes is a Group 1 flat horse racing event that usually takes place in Surrey, England. Sponsored by Cazoo, the derby entails three-year-old fillies running on a left-handed track. The race’s competitiveness has seen it become one of the most widely viewed events in Britain and Ireland.
As the name suggests, Royal Ascot is a race that attracts Royalty and high-class celebrities who meet to watch skilled jockeys compete for the first place. The festival usually takes place at the dual-purpose Ascot Racecourse.
Pros & Cons of Placepot Bets
There are pros and cons of Placepot bets, as you can see in the lists below.
- Allows punters to concentrate in different races.
- Has a potentially good return.
- A small stake is likely to yield a significant amount.
- Sometimes bets are protected by insurance promotions.
- Sharpens your horse racing betting skills.
- Live Placepot bets are quite risky.
- Bettors must do intensive research of every runner they place.
Is Placepot a good bet?
A Placepot is a good bet if you want to enjoy significant returns.
Can you do a Placepot online?
You can make online Placepot bets on some of the best horse racing bookies.
How much does Placepot cost?
A Placepot costs the amount of stake you wish to place multiplied by the entire line.
How is a Placepot calculated?
You calculate a Placepot by multiplying the number of events you pick by the stake you place on every line.
Which is the best bookie for Placepot horse racing bets?
The best bookmaker for Placepot horse racing bets is Bet365. That is because it has insurance promotions on some Placepot bets and the best odds.
Placepot betting is one of the most exciting types of horse racing bets where gamblers have a chance to bet on a horse placing on six different events. However, to increase your winning chances, you need to make sure you bet on any of the provided bookies while following the Placepot betting tips in this read.