The operator Bet365 has always been my go-to bookie for horse race betting thanks to their extensive coverage and competitive prices. I have also come to like the many offers Bet365 always has targeting the horse racing markets. The Bet365 4/1 offer is one such promotion that rewards you for adding those bold wagers in your betslip.
How The Bet365 4/1 Offer Works
I have always preferred working with bonuses that are easy to understand and claim, such as the Bet365 4/1 offer. The rules here are pretty much straightforward;
- Place a bet on odds of 4/1 (5.00) or greater.
- If your bet wins, Bet365 awards with you with a risk-free bet of equal value.
- This free bet will be applicable on the next bet you place and will always have a maximum value cap.
- Another important rule to remember is that the Bet365 4/1 offer is not open to all the horse races.
- This means that you should ensure the races you are targeting are listed among the eligible horse races, especially those aired on ITV.
Can I save the free bet I get from the Bet365 4/1 for use later?
No, the free bet you get from the Bet365 4/1 offer must be used in your next bet.
Is there a maximum wager cap on the Bet365 4/1 offer?
No, there is no maximum cap on how much you can bet in the Bet365 4/1 offer. However, remember that the free bet awarded will have a maximum cap as per the Bet365 bonus terms and conditions.
Do I need any special bonus code to claim the Bet365 4/1 offer?
Usually, you will not need any bonus code if you are betting on the eligible horse races.
Will I still get the free bet if my 4/1 selection losses?
No, the free bet will only be awarded if your 4/1 bet wins.