The Bet365 bet builder is one of the key innovations that have transformed how punters interact with their bet slips. Betters have always had to work within the limitations of the markets provided by bookmakers. Online betting and new ideas such as the Bet365 bet builder have made things more lucrative for many betters.
How the Bet365 Bet Builder Works
From my experience, I would equate the Bet365 bet builder to an accumulator bet. The key difference here is that your multiple markets selections in the bet builder will all be related to the same event or match. Let’s say am interested in a big match between Arsenal and Chelsea. I can use the Bet365 bet builder to select the match-winner, and within the same bet slip, have other selections such as over three goals for both teams, over 5 corners, and even a specific player to score.
Just as with the regular accumulator bet, the Bet365 bet builder multiplies the odds for all your selections. This means that the more the selections you have in your bet builder, the higher the total odds you get. But take note that all the individual bets in your bet slip must win for you to get the cumulative bet builder payout.
How to place a Bet365 Bet Builder Bet?
- First of all, I have to log in to my account.
- Then I browse through the available events and choose the match I want to bet on.
- I have to click on the ‘Bet builder‘ tab if I want to start combining predictions.
- The markets are divided into types – Player to score, Result, Double chance, Total Goals, Both teams to score, HT/FT, etc.
- I add each selection to my bet slip by clicking on its respective odds and hitting the button ‘Add to Bet Slip‘.
- In the end, I have an accumulator bet with multiplied odds and each of the markets is related to my favourite match.
The Bet365 Bet Builder not working – what shall I do?
The Bet Builder feature is not available for all sports events. For that reason, in some cases, the feature doesn’t work.
Is the Bet365 Bet Builder available to football matches only?
No, the Bet365 bet builder feature is available for other sports as well, including tennis and basketball.
Can I still win my Bet365 Bet Builder if one of my selection losses?
No, all the selections added in your bet builder slip must win for you to get the cumulative payout.
Is there a limit on how many selections I can add to the Bet365 bet builder?
Yes, Bet365 limits the selections in the Bet Builder to a maximum of 6.
Can I use both the Bet365 bet builder and the accumulator in the same bet slip?
Yes, you can use the Bet365 bet builder feature even when placing an accumulator bet. But remember, the selections in the Bet Builder must be from the same event or match.